Hot and Sour Crispy Pig Skin
Ingredients: Fried pork skin, onion, green pepper, vegetable oil, refined salt, vinegar, red oil bean paste, ginger
1. Fried pork skin is boiled in boiling water for several hours after being boiled in boiling water, until the pig skin expands and becomes elastic.
2. Peel the onion and cut into strips. Wash the green peppers and cut into small pieces after removing the seeds.
3. Cut the soaked pig skin into thin strips.
4, raise the oil pan, add ginger slices to sauté.
5. Add a tablespoon of red oil bean paste and fry the red oil.
6. Pour in the fried pork skin and stir fry evenly.
7, pour the cut green pepper segments into a pan and stir well.
8. Add onions and stir fry quickly.
9. Add an appropriate amount of refined salt, cook two tablespoons of vinegar along the side of the pot, over heat, stir fry evenly and then come out.
Hot and Sour Potato Shreds
Ingredients: Potato, green and red pepper, minced garlic, white vinegar, salt, sugar, pepper, chicken essence, dried red pepper, sesame oil
1. Peel and slice the potatoes and cut them into filaments
2. Rinse the potato shreds in clean water to remove the Epsom powder and drain it.
3. A little green and red peppers for side dishes are also shredded
4. Put the peppercorns and dried red peppers in the oil pan, and remove the peppercorns without using, otherwise it will be miserable when you eat them!
5. Put the minced garlic in the oil pan and stir-fry the potatoes.
6, add salt, sugar, white vinegar, chicken essence, turn off the heat, add a little sesame oil and mix well.
Hot and Sour Noodles
Ingredients: Mung bean starch, water, green onion, minced garlic, ground peanuts, salt, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper oil, hot pepper, sugar
1. Pour 100g of water into the mung bean starch and mix the mung bean flour;
2. Pour the remaining 350g of water into the pot and bring to a boil;
3. After the water is boiled, slowly pour in the starch water, and stir on medium and small heat;
4. Use chopsticks to stir continuously from side to side until it is transparent and sticky;
5. After turning off the fire, pour it into a container and let it cool.
6. After cooling down, buckle it on a cooked food board, and pat the bottom of the container to release the mold;
7. Cut the jelly into strips (don't cut too thin), put them in a bowl after cutting;
8. Take a small bowl and add minced garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and salt;
9. Stir the spices in the small bowl evenly and pour into the jelly;
10. Crush the cooked peanuts into large particles and sprinkle them on jelly, then pour in sesame oil and pepper oil;
11. Finally, add oil and pepper, sprinkle with green onions.
Hot and sour powder
Ingredients: Sweet potato flour, lettuce, pepper, peanut, parsley, green onion, watercress, salt, soy sauce, sugar, peppercorn powder, chicken essence, white sesame, garlic, vinegar
1. Soak the sweet potato noodles in water for 1 hour.
2. Put boiling water in the pot, add sweet potato powder, cook for seven or eight minutes, add lettuce to turn off the heat, remove it and put it in cold water for use.
3. Put oil in the pot, slowly fry the paprika with low heat, and add the shallot and watercress sauce.
4. After frying the red oil, pour the chicken broth and add the salt, soy sauce, sugar, pepper powder, and chicken essence to taste.
5. Remove sweet potato noodles into a large bowl, pour in the prepared soup, add garlic, peanuts, white sesame, balsamic vinegar, and sprinkle with coriander.
Hot and sour radish
Ingredients: pickles, cucumbers, carrots, salt
1. The remaining sauce of pickled spicy cabbage can be stored in a sealed glass box and stored in the refrigerator if it is not used up. In addition to making sauce, you can also add it to Korean dishes such as miso soup and tofu pot. The purpose is still Very extensive.
2. Cucumbers are cut into small pieces, and carrots are cut into small pieces.
3. Put them in bowls, add half a spoon of salt to each, and mix well.
4. After pickling for 15-20 minutes, squeeze out the water.
5. Add an appropriate amount of sauce (this depends on your taste), mix well and put it in the refrigerator, pickle for 1-2 hours, and you can eat.
Cold and Sour Spicy Chips
Ingredients: lotus root, chives, garlic cloves, dried red pepper, salt, white vinegar, sugar
1. Wash lotus root, peel it, and cut into thin slices.
2. Wash the cut lotus root twice and soak it in water.
3. Cut the shallots and garlic cloves into pieces.
4. While cutting the lotus root, boil water in the pot. After the water is boiling, remove the lotus root and cook it.
5. Remove and cool in the cool white open. After cooling, drain a little water, put it into a larger pot, add salt, white vinegar, sugar, mix and marinate to taste.
6. Put the pickled ravioli into the dish.
7. Sprinkle minced garlic, scallion, and cut red pepper segments on the ravioli slices, and then heat the oil in a pot to smoke until poured on the ravioli slices.
Hot and Sour Duck Sausage
Ingredients: Duck sausage, celery, chopped pepper, Shexian Douban, ginger, garlic
1. Wash the duck intestines with salt and vinegar and rinse with water for three to four times (to remove the fishy smell, use salt and vinegar to wash and clean it);
2. Cut into segments of about ten centimeters;
3. Ginger cut into filaments, garlic slices, celery into sections for later use;
4. Stir the duck intestines with water before frying. Pay attention to the time when you stir the duck intestines. When you see the duck intestines slightly rolled up and the color turns white, quickly remove them into cold water.
5, put the oil in the pot, you can add more points, heat the ginger and garlic and stir-fry;
6. Add a spoonful of Shexian Douban to fry red oil;
7. Add two spoons of chopped peppers and stir-fry, because this chopped pepper is made by me, the taste is hot and sour, so the chopped peppers will be fried with the hot and sour taste;
8. Pour the duck intestines into the pan and stir-fry them evenly;
9. Finally, add the celery, add the right amount of sugar and salt according to your own taste, stir-fry and bring out the pot.
Ingredients: chicken breast, noodles, cucumber, garlic, chives, shallots, ginger, chopped peanuts, spicy oilseed, vinegar, salt, soy sauce, chicken essence, hemp sauce, pepper oil, cooking wine
1. Add water to the pot and add chicken breasts, 3 slices of ginger, 2 spoons of cooking wine, 5 shallots, and simmer for 15 minutes on high heat.
2. Remove it and let it cool down in the water.
3. Tear the silk along the texture of the chicken breast.
4. Shred cucumber, chopped onion, and chopped garlic.
5. Small half bowl of cooked peanuts, 3 spoons of spicy oil, 3 spoons of vinegar, 2 spoons of salt, 1 spoon of raw soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of chicken essence, 2 spoons of hemp sauce, 2 spoons of pepper oil, and 2 spoons of cooking wine.
6. Boil the water in the pot and add the noodles.
7. Refrigerate the water in advance in the refrigerator, pour the noodles into the cold, and drain the water.
8. Just pour the sauce on the noodles.
Hot and Sour Kelp
Ingredients: Kelp, pepper, garlic cloves, vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate
1. Wash the kelp wire under the foam, then wash off the mucus on it;
2. Cut into long sections for backup;
3. After the pan is hot, add garlic and sauté;
4. Then add the chili segment to fry it;
5. Pour in kelp and stir-fry;
6, add a little water and cook a little;
7, the water is dry, add seasoning, salt, MSG;
8. Finally, add an appropriate amount of vinegar, stir fry evenly.
Hot and Sour Chicken Gizzard
1 Cut chicken gizzards into small slices for later use;
2. Heat the oil in the pot, add the bean paste to stir up the red oil, add the peppercorn, green onion, and ginger foam to fry the flavor;
3. Pour the chopped chicken gizzards and cooking wine and stir fry;
4. Add pickles to continue frying;
5. Fry until there is no soup. Add garlic moss, salt, and garlic foam. Continue frying until the garlic moss turns discolored. Add chicken essence and mix well.
1. Be sure to tear off the oil on the surface of chicken gizzards, scratch it with salt, marinate for about 15 minutes, and then blanch with hot water to wash it clean and remove odors;
2. The chicken gizzard must be cut as thin as possible, so that it is easier to taste and easy to cook;
3, when the chicken is fried, the heat is the most important: you must fry it quickly, so that you can fry the crispy and tender chicken gizzards.