Stir-fried vegetables are hot and greasy, and cooking often is not good for the skin. You may wish to order steamed vegetables for nutrition and health.
Steamed Loofah Shrimp
Ingredients: 200g live shrimp, about half a loofah, onion and garlic
1. Loofah peeled, cut into small pieces horizontally, and spread on a plate
2. Wash the fresh shrimp, peel off the shell, shrimp head, cut garlic cloves, and spread it on the loofah section.
3. Mix vegetable oil, soy sauce and salt, and pour on shrimp. Finally, you can add some onion segments for decoration.
4.Steam for 5 ~ 6 minutes
Steamed radish roulade
Ingredients: white radish half root, 50g meat
1. First make the meat filling, three-point fat, seven-point lean meat, and stew into a puree. It is not very laborious. Chopping it by yourself is better than the meat grinder teaches. I put raw soy sauce and soy sauce while chopping. Then chop the onions.
2. Fill the pot after chopping the meat, then pour a small amount of raw soy sauce, vegetable oil, sesame oil, salt, sugar, chicken essence, and meat seasoning. In the same direction, mix well. Put some oil to make the meat more tender and smooth.
3. White radish, washed and peeled. Cut into 1 mm thick slices. Do n’t thicken it, it wo n’t break easily
4. Boil hot water in the pot. Put the sliced white radish in and simmer for about two or three minutes.
5. Take a slice of radish and put in the meat filling. Don't use too much. As long as the radish is not thick, you can easily roll it up.
6. Steam over water for 10 minutes. Take out the steamed meat rolls and add some onions and garlic.
7, hot pot, put oil, and then add pepper, cilantro, and then pour the oil of cilantro on the meat rolls, Dora Dora, so the oil will be more fragrant. It doesn't matter if you don't oil it.
Bitter Melon Stuffed Meat
Ingredients: bitter gourd, dried shiitake mushrooms, pork, soy sauce, starch, cooking wine, quail eggs
1. Pork is chopped into minced meat, shiitake mushrooms are chopped, and two quail eggs are added.
2. Add an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, a small amount of cooking wine, a small amount of water and starch, and mix well in one direction until use.
3, bitter gourd cut into sections, each about 3cm, the water boiled, the lower bitter gourd section copied water
4. Take out the bitter gourd that has been copied and soak it in ice water (it can better keep the bitter gourd green)
5. Stuff the meat into the bitter gourd, compact it and cook it in the pot, and heat it for ten minutes. Pour the steamed bitter gourd into the pot. can
Ingredients: cod, cooking wine, salt, ginger, garlic, dried red pepper, spring onion, steamed fish stew oil
1. Add cod with cooking wine and salt for half an hour
2. Cover the cod with ginger shreds, garlic slices, dried chili shreds and cover the plastic wrap. After the water is boiled, put the fish in and steam for 5 minutes.
3, steamed cod drizzled with steamed fish stew oil, put onion shreds on the surface, boil hot oil in a pot
Ingredients: one carrot, salt, cooking oil, flour, onion, garlic, dried chili or noodles, peppercorns
1. Slice the carrots into thin filaments using a planer and soak them in salt water for about 10 minutes (add more salt appropriately, because you don't need to put salt when it will steam)
2. Use a gauze to wring the carrots soaked in salt water, and make sure that they are dried as much as possible, or the noodles will stick.
3. Pour in the cooking oil and mix well. Pour the flour into the carrot shreds mixed with oil and rub with both hands until each carrot shred is covered with flour.
4. Pour water in the pot. After the water is boiled, place the mixed carrots in the dry pan and steam them. About 3 minutes after getting up
5. After steaming, put the minced shallot, minced garlic, dried chili (or pepper noodles) in order, put the peppercorns in the oil, heat and pour on top, mix well and start to eat