For cold preserved eggs, how to make juice is the most important. It is delicious and not greasy. It is refreshing and appetizing. You can serve it in 5 minutes! Preserved eggs that foreigners dare not eat, for us Chinese, it is a good food. Preserved eggs can not only be eaten directly, cold, porridge, soup, etc., are very fragrant, loved by many people, the fastest The way to do this is to mix preserved eggs! A cold preserved egg is enough to become a delicious appetizer. Whether it is a restaurant or a family, a plate of cold preserved eggs is always the first.
The key to delicious cold preserved eggs is to prepare the sauce. Many people add soy sauce directly. That is not enough. The cold preserved eggs are definitely not fragrant. The indispensable seasoning in the sauce: the first is balsamic vinegar because the preserved eggs are alkaline. It must be with vinegar to neutralize its alkaline taste, and the taste will be more moderate, the more fragrant it is; the second is sugar, because vinegar and sugar are added to play the role of flavoring, not too much to eat Sour; the third is minced garlic and green peppers, which can add a lot of fresh flavor to cold preserved eggs, taste more refreshing, and have a fragrant nose.
Cold Pepper Preserved Eggs
Ingredients required: 3 preserved eggs, 1 green pepper, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 spoon of cooking oil, 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar, 1 spoon of soy sauce, 1/2 spoon of white sugar, and a little salt;
1. Cut the green pepper into diced, if you like spicy, you can change it to sharp pepper or more spicy pepper;
2. Peel and wash the skinned eggs. There are 4 flaps of a skinned egg. If you like a smaller piece, you can have 6 flaps.
3. Cut garlic into pieces, garlic can add a lot of flavor to this dish, so it is essential;
4, put the cut eggs into a plate, put them in a circle, like petals, looks good;
5, prepare the juice: prepare a small bowl, put raw soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt all together, mix well;
6. Add edible oil to the pan, add garlic and stir-fry the minced garlic, then stir-fry with green peppers;
7. Pour the fried green peppers into the middle of the plate, and pour the sauce into the plate. The delicious green pepper preserved eggs will be ready.
Tip: How to choose good quality eggs? First look at the appearance of the preserved egg, the color is gray and white, try not to have black spots, and the egg skin is not damaged; Light brown or light yellow, relatively thin. Did everyone learn?
That ’s it for today ’s sharing. I ’m an original author of the scent of oranges and gourmet. I hope everyone can enjoy it. If you have any questions? You can continue to follow and leave me a message to share your culinary experience. This article is an original work of mine. Any bad self-media must not be moved or stolen pictures. The misappropriation will be investigated.