Steamed Alaskan Crab in Black Sauce
1 Alaska crab (about 1000 grams), 150 grams of red pepper seeds, and green onions.
Coriander juice, garlic paste, steamed fish stew oil, peanut oil each amount.
1. Alaskan crabs are slaughtered and cleaned, the meat is cut into pieces, and the legs are treated separately.
2.Put the Shui Fa Fan in a large disc, put the crab body and crab legs, and then drizzle the tartar sauce, sprinkle the garlic and red pepper grains evenly, steam in the steam box for 7 minutes, and take out the green onions. , Pour in hot peanut oil, pour in steamed fish stew oil and serve.
Kung Fu Umbrella
One pork elbow, 100 grams of Jinhua ham, one pair of chicken skeleton, 200 grams of dried bamboo shoots, 100 grams of dried shiitake mushrooms, 12 quail eggs, 50 grams of scallops, and 30 grams of golden hooks.
Pork Elbow Treatment:
1. Put the pork elbow on an open flame for 5 minutes, remove it and clean the pork elbow with a knife, and soak it in a saline bath for 30 minutes.
2.Enlarge 200g green onion, 50g ginger, 80g parsley, 60g carrot, 50g green pepper, 40g celery, 10g cinnamon, 5 fragrant leaves, 20g salt, 20g monosodium glutamate, 30ml beer Then, repeatedly scrape it by hand, pickle it for 1 hour, and take it out for use.
3. Spread the rock sugar color evenly on the surface of the pork elbow, and then lower it into a 50% hot oil pan and fry until the surface is hard-shelled and jujube red.
4. Soak scallops, dried bamboo shoots and dried shiitake mushrooms in clear water. The quail eggs are cooked, peeled first, and then fried in a 60% hot pan until they are tiger-skin-shaped, ready to use.
To make stewed soup:
1. Inject 2 liters of salad oil in the pot. When it is hot to 50%, add 500 grams of green onion, 300 grams of cucumber, 150 grams of celery, 100 grams of dried peppers, 100 grams of ginger, 100 grams of coriander, and pepper 10 grams, 10 fragrant leaves, 20 grams of cumin, 10 anise and 10 grams of cardamom. When the flavor is strong, add the soup and boil, add sugar and salt, cook for 10 minutes, and filter to obtain the vegetable brine. .
2. After adjusting the brine of the vegetables, put the pork elbow in, boil it on high heat, and turn to a low heat until the pork elbow is fully cooked, remove it for use.
Cook in a pot:
1. Put 100 ml of salad oil and 30 g of lard in a clean pot, add 30 g of shallots, 20 g of ginger slices, 15 g of garlic cloves, and add the mushrooms that have been soaked, Stir-fried bamboo shoots, scallops, golden hooks, and quail eggs for 2 minutes, add 50 grams of seafood sauce, 20 grams of oyster sauce, and stir-fry. Then add the broth and boil, add 10 grams of rock sugar, 10 grams of chicken powder, and 5 grams of pepper powder. , 2 g peppercorn powder, 5 g salt, 10 ml cooking wine, 5 ml old soy sauce.
2. Pour the prepared soup into a casserole, then put the braised pork elbow, Jinhua ham, and chicken simmered in water, cover it, and change to a small fire, until a small amount of soup remains in the casserole. After the juice, add a little MSG to serve, and finally pour it on the plate in front of the guests.
1. The brine of braised pork elbow can be adjusted by itself. It can be used with both five-flavor brine and spicy-flavor brine.
2. Fresh soup should be added enough, it is advisable to just pass the pork elbow; and the amount of soup left over is moderate, because this is a thick soup with half soup.
Crispy Chicken with Garlic
Marinated chicken (1 chicken):
500 grams of fresh garlic, 200 grams of fresh garlic, 100 grams of carrot, 150 grams of celery section, 100 grams of parsley section, 80 grams of lettuce slices, 30 grams of ginger, 50 grams of onion shreds, 20 grams of MSG, 10 grams of sugar, and 20 grams of salt.
First pat garlic and ginger, then put all the greens in the pot, then gently rub it with your hands. After a little vegetable juice flows out, add the remaining seasonings and mix well to make a pickle.
Put the cleaned chicken into the marinade bowl, then fill the marinade into the chicken belly, then seal it with plastic wrap and put it in a fresh-keeping cabinet, and marinate for 2 hours until the chicken tastes.
first put the pickled chicken in a clear water basin to wash the pickles, especially the vegetable juice on the surface of the chicken skin, and then remove it and transfer it to a boiling water pan to iron the chicken skin. use.
Brushing the crispy water needs to be divided into two parts: after the crispy water is evenly brushed for the first time, hang it in a ventilated place to dry, and wait for the second time to brush the crispy water before baking in the oven. The color is more beautiful, and it can make up for the defect of uneven brushing for the first time.
When drying the skin, it is best to dry it in a cool and ventilated place, not in the sun, otherwise the skin will flow out of oil and affect the quality of the finished product. It should be reminded that during the process of ironing and brushing the crispy water, the surface of the chicken must not be stained with oil, otherwise it will "skin" when roasted.
Take 100 ml of white vinegar, 100 grams of maltose, 100 ml of red zhejiang vinegar, 40 ml of white wine, 25 ml of rose wine, and 50 ml of Huadiao wine, and pour into the pot and mix thoroughly.
Put the salad oil in the pot and simmer to 50% heat. Fry the chicken over low heat until the skin is crisp and the meat is mature.
Lucky pig hand
The mullet is also called Caiyu. It is cooked with pig hands here, so it's named Zhaozhu Pig Hands, which is suitable for launch during the Spring Festival for a lot of praise.
1. Clean the pig's hands and chop them into small pieces. Put them into a clear water pot to boil the blood, remove the drain water, put them into a hot oil pan, and fry until the surface is slightly yellow and hard. Then pour out the oil and set aside for use.
2. Mix red soup in the pot, put in the pork hand block and boil, then pour into the pressure cooker and press until soft and waxy.
3. Slaughter and cure the mullet, cut the meat into strips, add salt and ginger and onion juice, marinate slightly, and fry in Liucheng hot oil pan until the surface is slightly yellow and firm. Pour out the oil and set aside for use.
4. Boil the red soup in the pot, boil the fish fillet, add the pressed pork hand block and cook for a while, add salt, monosodium glutamate and pepper to taste. Finally, thinly moisten with wet starch. Load the plate.
Dry steamed turtle
Dry steaming is a traditional technique. Put the processed raw materials in a container, add seasonings, without adding additional water, seal directly into the basket and steam to keep the original flavor to the maximum.
1. Use soft-shelled turtles weighing about 750 grams (too small gelatin and insufficient umami taste). After slaughtering and curing, chop into large pieces. In addition, cut pork belly into strips, cut mushrooms into pieces, and then add boiling water together. Pot water, remove the drain and set aside.
2. Put pork belly, mushroom pieces, solo garlic, and green onion on the bottom of the blue and white porcelain bowl, and then place the soft-shelled turtle pieces on top. Add the cracked white pepper grains, a lot of flower carving wine, a little salt, white sugar and Soy sauce, cover the lid, seal with cotton paper, steam in the steam box for about 1.5 to 2 hours, remove the cotton paper and take it to the table.
This vegetable has a large amount of pepper, and suppresses the fishy smell of soft-shelled turtles with its spicy flavor. Huadiao wine is also used in large quantities and must be aged for more than five years. In addition, the bowl must be sealed with cotton paper before steaming, so that it will not enter the water or smell. The steaming time is based on the softness of the turtle.
Abalone Braised Meat
300 grams of fresh abalone, 400 grams of pork belly, 3 broccoli, a little ginger, and green onion.
Sugar, rock sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, seafood sauce, salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate, and salad oil.
1. Take the fresh abalone meat one by one and clean it, and then use the crisscross knife on the surface; cut the pork belly into pieces; broccoli is put into a boiling water pot with oil and salt.
2. Put oil on a clean pot, stir-fry pork belly pork pieces until spit, add rock sugar and old stir-fry, add seafood sauce, ginger slices, spring onion and stir well. Add water, sugar, oyster sauce, Pepper, salt and monosodium glutamate. When the low heat simmers until the meat is soft and cooked, add the abalone and simmer in the flavor. Remove from the pan and put the cooked broccoli into the dish.
Xianglian Steak Whole Duck
A clean old duck (about 1500 grams), 300 grams of white lotus seeds, and 3 petals of lotus petals.
140 grams of Zhuhou sauce, 50ml of Huadiao wine, 10ml of double steamed wine (Guangdong rice wine), 25ml of soy sauce, 30ml of fresh ginger juice, 10g of sugar, ginger slices, fragrant leaves, salt, wet powder, salad oil a little.
1. After boiling with water in the pot, add the old duck to a little hot, remove it when the skin is tight, and then apply soy sauce to the duck skin. After the lotus seeds are soaked, use a toothpick to scoop them one by one Lotus heart, steamed in a bowl and set aside.
2. Fill the duck belly with steamed lotus seeds, and seal the opening with bamboo stick (or needle thread); put salad oil in a wok and heat it to 40%. When the duck is fried until the skin is jujube red, Remove and drain.
3. Leave the base oil in the pan, stir fry the ginger slices first, then add the Zhuhou sauce and stir-fry. Pour in the fresh ginger juice, Huadiao wine, double steamed wine and soy sauce, and add the fragrant leaves, salt, sugar and duck. Drain the duck body with water, boil the fire, pour the duck and juice into a stainless steel pot, seal with plastic wrap, poke a few holes with a toothpick, and steam in the steam box for 1.5 hours. Use a bamboo stick to check that the duck is crisp. When it ’s rotten, take it out for later use.
4. Carefully move the steamed duck into a long plate (the duck belly must face up), and then remove the bamboo sticks from the duck belly. Another dish of steamed duck juice poured into the net pot, boil and then wet cornstarch hook into a glass gravy, scoop the ducks, and finally decorated lotus
petals and serve.
Steamed lobster with garlic sauce
3 lobster lobsters, 200 grams of vermicelli, 20 grams of raw garlic rice, 40 grams of fried garlic rice, and 5 grams of green onion.
Salt, chicken juice, sugar, Maggi fresh soy sauce, and salad oil.
1. Slaughter and cure lobster larvae, cut them into two halves, and chop them into small pieces; add raw garlic rice, fried garlic rice, salt, chicken juice, sugar, and Meiji fresh soy sauce together. Into gold, silver and garlic.
2. Put the Shui Fa Fans on the bottom of the plate, and then place the lobster (the knife must be up), wait for the gold and silver garlic, steam for 8 minutes in the basket, remove and sprinkle the green onion, and finally add the hot oil and fragrant.
Tin cans of elbow
1. After roasting the front elbow of the pig, wash and remove the bones, cut into small cubes and lower it into a 60% hot oil pan, fry until the surface is light yellow, and remove the cooked small potatoes and quail eggs ( Remove the shell) and put it into the oil pan. Remove it when the surface is golden brown and drain the oil for later use.
2. Put the salad oil in the pan and heat it, add ginger slices, spring onions, Shexian bean paste, garlic cloves, dried pepper festival, star anise, fragrant leaves, row of grass and peppercorns, stir-fry with low heat, add fresh soup, add peas Boil with hot pot base for about 20 minutes, strain the soup and set aside.
3. Put the fried pork elbow, baby potatoes, quail eggs, water shiitake mushrooms and baby peas in a pot, simmer in the soup, and simmer for 30 minutes. Sprinkle some green onions at the end.