Three Kingdoms Lung Film
Ingredients: tripe, beef heart, beef tongue and beef
Spiced brine pot, green red millet pepper festival, onion cubes, ginger slices, carrot cubes, coriander festival, celery festival
Salt, mustard, soy sauce, dew, MSG
1. Clean the tripe, beef heart, beef tongue and beef. After pouring water into the boiling water pot, remove it and put it in the spiced brine pot.
2. After taking out to cool, cut into slices and place them in a circular plate, pour homemade vegetable flavor juice, and sprinkle with green onion and millet pepper at the end.
Homemade vegetable flavor juice:
This is the green and red millet pepper festival, onion cubes, ginger slices, carrot cubes, coriander festival, celery festival and other fresh vegetables in a boiling water pot to bring out the aroma, remove the residue and take the soup to cool, add salt, mustard , Raw soy sauce, fresh dew, MSG and so on.
Compared with the traditional couple's lung slices, this dish highlights the spicy flavor of fresh pepper.
Ingredients: mixed chicken, pork liver, loin, chives, green pepper, sweet pepper, green bamboo shoot, fungus, pea, hot pot meat.
Production: Stir-fried chicken, pork liver and loin, add ingredients and stir-fry, add the rest of the ingredients and stir-fry, season with a little juice
Features: strong home flavor
Grange Wok Chicken
Ingredients: Running Pheasant
Accessories: green bamboo shoots, golden mushrooms, garlic
After running the chicken, stir-fry the large chunks of oil and stir-fry until the surface is slightly dry. Add watercress, garlic, dried peppers, dried peppers, stir-fry, and red soup. Put in a wok and put on tortillas to ignite.
The chicken is spicy and fresh, and the tortillas are crispy and delicious.
Gourmet big catfish
Ingredients: Big catfish
Accessories: Fresh cold noodles
Steam the big sturgeon, add the auxiliary materials to make the flavor of the small fish, and add the sauce and cold noodles.
The fish is tender, and the kimchi flavor and cold noodles are more delicious.
Ingredients: Red Rice Noodle
Accessories: minced meat, spring onion
Soften the noodles and add the vegetable and soy sauce water. Boil them softly and lift up the filter plate. Add the fried minced meat and sprinkle with green onions.
Noodles are soft and glutinous, and the sauce has a strong flavor.
Ingredients: 125 grams of soybeans
100 grams of gardenia, 10 grams of mustard, 3 grams of pastry soy beans, 2 grams of ground peanuts, and 2 grams of shallots.
3 tablespoons of tempeh sauce, 2 tablespoons of chili oil, 2 tablespoons of pepper oil, 1 tablespoon of glucolactone, soy sauce, and pepper powder, salt.
1. Soak 125 grams of soybeans in 500 ml of water, beat them into soy milk, boil after filtering, cool a little, and set aside;
2. Put gluconolactone into the soy milk, add a little warm water and mix thoroughly, cover with stuffing for about 10 minutes, and become tofu;
3. Put the right amount of vegetable oil on the hot pot and put the soaked soybeans on medium heat to fry the crispy incense and remove the oil for future use;
4, dumplings, dumplings, chili oil, pepper oil, tempeh sauce, soy sauce, pepper powder, salt and other materials can be put into the beancurd.
Taste type: spicy
Craft of making dumplings:
1. After adding 200 grams of hydrated noodles with salt, knead repeatedly, then add the remaining water as you knead until the dough is fine and grainless. Put it in a basin, cover with wet surface and wake up for a while. Press the awake noodles into a flat shape with a thickness of 1.5 cm, cut into 1.5 cm long strips, knead them to the size of chopsticks, and place them in the oiled bowl. Anti-adhesion, cover with cloth and wake up for 50 ~ 60 minutes;
2. Heat the vegetable oil, remove the coiled strip, place the strip head on the root of the left index finger and press it with your thumb, and wrap it around the other 4 fingers from inside to outside. After about 30 turns, break the bar. The decapitation is pressed into the circle, then use your two index fingers to stretch into the circle to lengthen 2/3, and then use two chopsticks to replace the two index fingers to stretch the two straight, and then dip them into the oil and fry them halfway. Take out the chopsticks and remove when it is dark yellow.
Ingredients: naked spots
Excipients: crispy soybeans, shallots, garlic rice
Fry the naked spots thoroughly, add the ingredients to stir-fry, add the cooking oil to the sauce over a small fire, lighten the oil, and sprinkle with crispy soybeans.
Need Liao Shenghui
Ingredients: Topaz Ginseng, Hoof Tendon.
Accessories: Pleurotus ostreatus, green peas, red kidney beans.
Boil large eggs with steamed water at the bottom, add all the ingredients to the thick soup, and color the gourds with gourd juice and pour on the eggs.
Salty and smooth, nutritious and healthy.
Taixing Mixed Chicken
Excipients: Middle onion section
Taste type: Homely spicy
This dish uses farm chicken, cooked with ginger, spring onion, pepper, etc., and cut into large bones. Then add pepper noodles, chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, sugar, a little soy sauce, fresh chicken soup, homemade red pepper and onion. 2. Serve on the plate.
This dish is spicy and strong, and the chicken is chewy at the mouth. It is a delicious dish served with wine.
[Sichuan cuisine] A must-eat beef
Taste type: dry flavor
This dish is cut into strips of alpine yak meat and beef shank. After being marinated, remove them and dry them. Add ginger and green onions and cook them before serving.
This dish is chewy and dry, and it is a must-try for wine.
Coconut fruit and shrimp
Ingredients: 20 shrimp.
30 grams of salad oil, 2 grams of salt, 5 grams of vinegar, 10 grams of spring onion, 6 grams of ginger slices, 5 grams of garlic slices, 30 peppercorns, 5 dried peppers, 5 grams of cooking wine, 15 grams of raw soy sauce, 30 grams of water starch, 50 grams of broth, 5 grams of sugar, and 20 grams of hot oil.
1. Pour the oil into the pot, the cold oil is poured into the large almonds, and slowly heat it until the almonds are slightly discolored, remove them for use;
2. Put the peppers in a small fire until the color of the peppers becomes darker.
3, the oil is slightly cold and cut into small pieces of pepper;
4. The color of the pepper becomes slightly darker. Put the onion section ginger slices and garlic slices immediately to produce the fragrance;
5. Pour shrimp balls and stir well on high heat;
6. Pour in the seasoning juice (15 grams of raw soy sauce, 5 grams of vinegar, 5 grams of sugar, 30 grams of water starch, 50 grams of old soup or water, and 2 grams of salt, all into a small bowl and mix well), and stir-fry until Thick juice, pour in large almonds, stir well, drizzle with hot oil and transfer to a plate.
1. Peanuts, cashews, and other dried fruits can be used in place of almonds. To ensure the crispness of dried fruits, stir fry when the dishes are cooked;
2. Keep the head and tail of the shrimp. Do not throw away the shrimp head.
3. The net shrimp is flat on the cutting board, gently hold it with one hand, and hold the knife in the other hand to open the back of the shrimp to a depth of 2/3;
4. After the film is opened, you will find a shrimp line (that is, the shrimp's intestine), which needs to be removed;
5. In order to keep the shrimps fresh, you can use a small pot of hot water, pour cooking wine, and pour all the sliced shrimps after boiling;
6. Shrimp are discolored and curled into a ball and removed immediately, it should be fast, time control can be half a minute;
7. The traditional sizing cooking method of Gongbao dishes can be continued in this dish, but the 5-6 methods in the cooking improvement of fresh seafood are more effective.
Roasted Scallop Matsutake
Ingredients: 200 grams of fresh matsutake
50 grams of peeled pork belly, 30 grams of chili strips, 20 grams of light white (segment).
3 grams of soy sauce, 20 grams of olive oil, 2 grams of black pepper, and 20 grams of shallot oil.
1. Wash the fresh matsutake carefully with water. Gently scrape the soil where there is dirt in the root and drain it;
2. Organize Matsutake;
3. Put the matsutake into a steamed roasting bowl and brush a layer of olive oil on the surface of the matsutake;
4. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, fasten the steaming and baking bowls into the oven, and bake for about 10 minutes. Smell the mushroom flavor.
5. The diced meat is marinated and fried with 70% oil temperature;
6. Put the pan into the oil and heat the pan, leave a small amount of remaining oil in the chili sticks, shallots, and diced meat, and quickly transfer to the roasted matsutake seasoning and serve.
1. The best preparation of Matsutake can be done by simply brushing butter and roasting. When eating, sprinkle salt or dip in soy sauce to eat. If there is no steaming baking bowl, wrap the matsutake with tin foil and bake it in a baking tray;
2. Roasted matsutake is to bake matsutake slices with olive oil. Only the simplest cooking method can preserve the original flavor of the ingredients to the maximum, and only delicious ingredients such as fresh matsutake can withstand such "plain" cooking.
3. The dry cooking method is most suitable for dry goods matsutake cooking. Fresh matsutake is best cooked by simple roasting.
Taste type: savory
Catfish in oil
Ingredients: 300g catfish
Ingredients: 100 grams of potatoes, 100 grams of lotus root slices (or any seasonal vegetables)
Seasoning: Ginger (a large piece, sliced pine slices), garlic (one, you can take a little, you don't need to cut), the right amount of spring onion, 20 grams of watercress (or chopped pepper), 20 grams of dried green pepper, 20 grams of dried red pepper 10 grams of paprika, 5 grams of salt, 6 grams of MSG, 1 gram of pepper powder, 10 grams of cooking wine, 6 grams of soy sauce, a little vinegar, and about 400 grams of cooking oil.
1. Kill the catfish, wash it, chop the head and tail, and slice it into catfish fillets. Scratch the catfish fillets with a little salt, cooking wine, raw flour and a protein, and marinate for 15 minutes;
2. Boil a small pot of water, wash the potatoes and lotus root slices, put them in boiling water, blanch them, and put them in a large pot for future use.
3. Add three times the usual cooking oil in a clean wok. After the oil is hot, add three tablespoons of watercress (or chop and stir-fry) and add ginger, garlic, shallots, peppercorns, paprika and dried red pepper. Stir fry over medium and small heat. Add the right amount of cooking wine and soy sauce, pepper, and sugar after flavoring. After continuing to stir fry for a while, heat the water while seasoning with salt and MSG (to taste salty). When the water is boiling, keep the fire high, put the catfish fillets, and use chopsticks to disperse. Turn off the fire in 3 minutes, and pour the cooked fish and all the soup into the large bowl that was just filled with potatoes and lotus root slices.
4. Take another clean pot and pour in half a catty of oil until the oil is hot. Then add the dried green pepper and dried pepper, and slowly fry the aroma of pepper and pepper with low heat. Pay attention to the fire should not be too large, so as not to fry, to pour into a large pot to submerge all the catfish and potatoes;
5. When the color of the pepper is changing quickly, turn off the heat immediately, and pour the oil in the pot and pepper pepper into the large pot containing the anchovy.
1. There are many kinds of ingredients that can be used in this dish. Generally, fresh grass carp, carp, wujiang fish, fat fish head, and yellow radish can be prepared.
2. There are many ways to cook hot dishes. Even the special restaurants that specialize in this kind of dishes use different methods, but one thing to remind is to do a good job of safety precautions in the process of transferring dishes. Avoid scalding employees and customers with hot oil.