Poached spicy slices of pork is a famous local dish that originated in Zigong and developed in the southwest. It is a well-known homemade dish in Sichuan cuisine. Because the meat is not oiled, it is boiled in water.
Poached meat is spicy, tender and chewy. When eating, the meat and vegetables are fresh, the soup is red and oily, and the spicy taste is strong. Features are "malay, spicy, fresh and fragrant". It originated in the 1930s, Zigong famous chef Fan Ji'an (1887-1982), innovated the outstanding flavor of poached meat.
The practice of boiled meat slices
1. Dried chili and peppercorns should be fried to brown-red. After frying, you can fry vegetables.
2. Douban sauce should remember to stir-fry red oil, and the last oil must be burned particularly hot, so that the aroma of minced garlic can be forced out.
Ingredients: pork tenderloin (150 g)
Accessories: Chinese cabbage (50 g)
Seasoning: Egg (30 g), pepper (3 g), bean paste (10 g), ginger (10 g), shallot (10 g), chili (red, pointed, dry) (5 g), pepper (5 g), soy sauce (10 g) Cooking wine (8g) MSG (5g) Salt (10g) Starch (pea) (10g) Vegetable oil (50g)
1. Slicing pork tenderloin, egg white and starch, salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine and mix thoroughly to make a paste, and spread on the meat slices;
2. Wash and slice the cabbage leaves and ginger, and cut the onion into white;
3. Put 35 grams of vegetable oil into the pot, heat it, pour in peppercorns and dried peppers and fry them slowly until the peppers are golden brown.
4. Then, cut the pepper and pepper into fine pieces;
5. Stir the watercress hot sauce with the oil in the pot, then add the cabbage leaves, green onions, ginger, broth, soy sauce, pepper, cooking wine, chicken essence and other spices, stir a few times to make it even;
6. Immediately add the sliced meat and stew. After the sliced meat is cooked, raise the sliced meat and sprinkle the chopped dried peppers and peppercorns;
7. Boil the remaining vegetable oil and pour it on top of the meat slices. Use hot oil to fry the dried chilli, pepper powder, and meat slices again to make the sesame, spicy, and fragrant overflow.
Ingredients: One pork tenderloin, garlic sprouts, greens, kelp, celery, parsley
Seasoning: watercress sauce, dried chili, pepper, ginger, garlic, shallot, salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine, dried starch
1. Tenderloin is cut into large slices and scratched with cooking wine, egg white, dried starch, and a small amount of salt;
2. Garlic seedlings, celery, cut into sections, sliced kelp, sliced garlic and ginger, chopped green onions;
3. Heat the wok, put the peppers and peppers to dry, and crush them with a rolling pin;
4. Heat the oil pan, and when the oil temperature rises to 70%, add the minced shallots, ginger and garlic slices to sauté, add the yinxian bean paste sauce and stir-fry, add water and an appropriate amount of salt and boil;
5. Put the greens, garlic, kelp and celery into the pot, blanch for a while, remove and place them in a dish;
6. Put the tenderloin piece by piece into the pot and bake until cooked, remove it into the dish, add the MSG seasoning to the dish and pour it into the dish;
7. Sprinkle peppercorns in a bowl;
8. Pour hot oil.
Accessories: celery, lettuce leaves, (with lettuce tips and celery sticks (no leaves)), you can add leek leaves.
Seasoning: ginger, shallot, garlic, watercress, soy sauce, starch, salt, monosodium glutamate, peppercorns, dried red pepper, chili noodles (to be thicker), cooking oil
1. Pork tenderloin is cut into slices, then use a little soy sauce (raw soy) and water starch slurry, add some cooking wine and salt to taste;
2. Wash and cut celery into sections, wash and cut lettuce leaves into sections;
3．Shred onion and ginger, minced garlic;
4．Put dry red chili and pepper in hot pan with cold oil, slowly heat to oil red over low heat, stir-fry onion, ginger, and garlic;
5. Shovel out the seasoning, and leave some oil to fry the side dishes in a high fire.
6. Douban hot sauce is fried with oil and stir-fried. Put a little water together with the fried seasoning, open the pot and add a little salt, soy sauce, MSG, sugar. Fill the bowl with soup;
7. Sprinkle peppercorns (not afraid of hemp with peppercorn noodles) and pepper noodles evenly in a bowl (you can add garlic if you like garlic).
Douban sauce is made from Shexian Douban. It is best to fry it separately and not with the seasoning.
As soon as the meat is cooked, turn off the heat and refrain from cooking.
The sprinkled peppercorn and chili noodles don't need to be fried. If they are fried, then they will be hot and not fragrant.
Finally, the hot oil dripped on must be high temperature, the temperature is not too hot and not fragrant, and the high temperature is not too spicy.
400 g broth
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 2 servings
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Cut the lean meat into large slices about 5 cm long, 2.5 cm wide, and 0.3 cm thick (just about, without strict measurement, it will be better if it is thinner). If you do n’t find it good, you can put the meat in the freezer Frozen, slice the meat when it is somewhat hard, and use the starch, cooking wine, salt, and a small amount of water to scrape the meat and marinate it for later use.
2. Wash the cabbage, the leaves are torn into large pieces by hand, the cabbage helper is cut into thin slices with a knife; the shallots are washed and cut into onion segments; the dried peppers are cut into segments with scissors for later use;
3. Pour 30 grams of oil into the wok, put in the dried chili segment and pepper to fry with medium heat until brown-red, remove and set aside.
4. Turn to high heat, put the spring onion in a wok and stir-fry, then add cabbage to stir-fry, and spread it in a large bowl for later use.
5. Heat the pan, pour 30 grams of oil, stir-fry in Jianxian Douban and ginger, until the red oil is fried.
6. Add broth and bring to a boil.
7. Put the marinated pieces of meat in the pot and use chopsticks to disperse. When the pieces of meat are cooked until they discolor, add soy sauce, chicken essence, and sugar to taste.
8. Pour the sliced meat and soup into a large bowl covered with cabbage.
9. Mince the dried fried peppers and peppercorns in advance, and sprinkle them on the meat slices. Spread the minced garlic evenly on the meat slices.
10. Wash and dry the pot, put 40 grams of oil, and burn to 90% heat (smoke), then pour the hot oil evenly on the meat.
Ingredients: a tenderloin, lettuce, mushrooms, and a garlic sprout
Excipients: Onion, garlic, ginger
Seasoning: watercress sauce, pepper, dried pepper, paprika
1. Tenderloin is cut into thin slices, wrapped in starch for marinating preparation, washed and ripped mushrooms, washed and used for lettuce, obliquely cut onion, ginger cut into thick slices, garlic sliced in half, and minced in half.
2. Pour the oil in the pot. After the oil is hot, add Pixian Douban to stir-fry, add the onion garlic ginger, dried chili, stir fry and add an appropriate amount of water.
3. After the water has boiled, slice the meat into the pot piece by piece, remove the meat pieces after discoloration, and place them in a bowl with lettuce.
4. Wash the pan and heat the oil. Put the minced garlic and paprika and pepper in the bowl. After the oil is hot, pour on the paprika and pepper.
1. Mix the egg whites and starch dressings into a paste and spread on the meat.
2. Slowly fry the pepper and dried peppers until the peppers are golden brown and cut into fine pieces.
3. Stir the watercress hot sauce with the oil in the pot, then put the cabbage leaves and seasonings.
4. Immediately add the sliced meat and simmer for a few minutes. After the sliced meat is cooked, raise the sliced meat and sprinkle the pepper and pepper.
5. Boil with vegetable oil and drizzle on the slice of meat, you can make the flax, spicy, strong aroma overflow.
Ingredients: 300 grams of pork fillet, 100 grams of cabbage
Seasoning: 2 tablespoons of watercress sauce, 5 grams of dried red peppers, more than a dozen peppercorns, 3 grams of sugar, 5 grams of salt, 2-3 drops of fresh chicken juice, 20 grams of garlic, 1 tablespoon of raw soy sauce, 10 grams of dried starch, black pepper Right amount
1 Prepare the required ingredients and slice the tenderloin.
2 Tenderloin with raw soy sauce, dried starch and pepper.
3 Wash the cabbage and tear it into large pieces.
4 Remove the shallots and wash them. Cut them into sections.
5 Dried red peppers are soaked in water and cut into shreds.
6 Put the chili oil in hot pot and stir-fry the chili peppers over low heat.
7 Stir-fry the peppers and serve for later.
8 Put the Xian County Douban Sauce in the chilli oil and stir-fry over low heat.
9 Stir-fry with half of the garlic.
10 Add sugar.
11 Pour in an appropriate amount of broth or water and season with salt.
12 Put the cabbage leaves in a soft dish.
13 Remove the steamed cabbage and place it on the bottom of the container.
14 Boil the soup again and add the sliced meat.
15 Add fresh chicken sauce.
16 After the meat pieces change color, pour the soup into the container.
17 Put fried peppers, garlic and chives.
18 Put oil in a wok and heat up.
19 Pour over the sliced meat with garlic and chives.
Ingredients: pork, seasonal fresh vegetables such as: bean sprouts, cabbage, lettuce, potatoes, mushroom fungus, oyster mushroom, enoki mushroom, watercress, dried chili noodles, pepper, ginger, egg white
1. Ginger is divided into two halves and half sliced, and half cut into pieces for later use. Cut pork into thin slices, add salt, pepper oil, ginger, starch and egg whites and marinate for later use. A pot is ready for use (for serving vegetables).
2. Other vegetables should take corresponding measures according to the nature of the vegetables. Rhizomes such as lettuce and potatoes are sliced for use, and mushrooms and vegetable leaves are torn into pieces for use.
3. Heat a small amount of oil in the pot, add salt, and more easily cooked dishes (for example: cabbage, lettuce, and lettuce) to the pan. Heat the oil in the pot, stir in the watercress and ginger slices and sauté until the oil is red and fragrant. The water is expected to pass all the ingredients.
4. Turn to high heat and boil, then add the dishes that need to be cooked, cook until the vegetables are ripe and boil, and then cook the meat slices for 30s-60s. Turn off the fire and sprinkle the dried pepper noodles and peppercorns.
5. Put the oil into the pot, burn the fire off the fire, and evenly sprinkle the oil in the pot on the vegetable pot.
200 grams of lean meat, 1 egg, 1 lettuce, 3 chives, 1 small piece of ginger, 5 cloves of garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, moderate starch, 15 dry peppers
50 grams of cooking oil, 1 tsp of watercress sauce, 1 tsp of refined salt, 1/2 tsp of MSG,
1. Wash the lean meat and cut into thin slices. Wash the lettuce, wash the ginger and garlic into slices, cut the onion into flowers, and chop the dried peppers for later use.
2. Put oil in the pan and heat, add ginger slices and garlic slices to sauté, add a little salt, monosodium glutamate, and stir-fry the lettuce until it is broken into a bowl
3.Put the eggs into the bowl, leave the egg white, add starch and beat well, put the meat in the egg mixture and mix well.
4. Leave a little oil in the pot, stir-fry the dried chili, pepper, and watercress sauce, add water and a little starch, then add the meat and cook thoroughly, pour it over the lettuce, and sprinkle the green onions.
1. Slicing pork tenderloin, egg white and starch, salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine and mix thoroughly, then spread on the meat slices. Wash the cabbage, take the leaves, wash and slice the ginger, and cut the onion into white.
2. Put 35 grams of vegetable oil into the pot, heat it, pour in peppercorns and dried peppers and fry them slowly. Remove the peppers when they are golden brown. Then, cut the pepper and pepper into fine pieces. Stir-fry the Douban hot sauce with the oil in the pot. Put the cabbage leaves, green onion, ginger, inner soup, soy sauce, pepper, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, etc. into the sauce, stir it a few times to make it even, then add the meat slices and stew After a few minutes, when the meat is cooked, raise the meat and sprinkle the chopped dried peppers and peppercorns.
3. Boil the remaining vegetable oil and pour it on top of the meat slices. Fry the dried peppers, pepper powder, and meat slices with hot oil to make the sesame, spicy, and fragrant overflow.
300 g cooked gluten, 25 g bean paste
Celery 100g refined salt 3g
Pea seedlings 75 g soy sauce 20 g
Dried Chili 5 MSG 1g
1 g vegetarian soup with peppers 400 g
Water starch 50 g peanut oil 150 g
1. Cut the gluten into large pieces, add 0.5 grams of refined salt, 0.5 grams of MSG, and 5 grams of water starch, stir and mix evenly to make a "meat slice".
2. Douban chopped with a knife. Wash the pea sprouts, wash the garlic sprouts and celery and cut into inch segments.
3. Set the pan on fire and add oil to heat. Fry the peppercorns and peppers to a brownish color and remove them.
4. Wash the original pot and set it on the fire, add 40 grams of oil to heat, add garlic seedlings, celery, stir fry until cut off and remove. Add 50 grams of oil to the pot. When it is hot to 50%, add the bean paste and stir fry. After the red oil is fried, add the vegetarian soup, soy sauce, refined salt, and add the "meat slices" after boiling. Put the pea sprouts, garlic sprouts, celery, and season with MSG evenly. Put them in the soup bowl and sprinkle with pepper and pepper.
5. Wash the original pot and set it on the fire, add 50 grams of oil to boil, and pour it on the soup bowl with pepper and minced pepper to serve.
1. When frying peppercorns and peppers, do not use too much firepower, so as not to affect the color of the vegetables.
2. Celery, garlic sprouts, and peas can be replaced with Yuanzi leaves. Tear the cabbage into large pieces and put them into the pot to taste. Covering the meat pieces is particularly good.
Tenderloin 350g, 100g Chinese cabbage, 150g lettuce stems, 80g perfume celery, 20g chives, 1 tsp garlic, 1 tsp ginger, 2 tbsp bean paste, 1 tsp sugar , Amount of pepper, marinade: 2 tbsp raw soy sauce, 1 tbsp cooking wine, 1 tbsp water, 1 egg white
1. The tenderloin is thinly sliced.
2. Use a meat hammer to loosen the tissue to make the meat thinner and larger.
3. Cut into smaller pieces.
4. Marinate the pieces of meat with marinade for twenty minutes.
5. Wash and cut Chinese cabbage, celery, chives, garlic, and ginger into succulent.
6. Dry pot, put the dried red pepper and pepper in the pot, fry them first, and cut the red pepper into small pieces after cooling.
7. Put the cold oil in the pot, put the dried red pepper and peppercorns first, then add the garlic, ginger and fragrant.
8. Add 2 tablespoons of watercress sauce and fry until red oil comes out.
9. Add broth or water, 1 teaspoon of sugar and chives.
10. After cooking, add the marinated pieces of meat, do not turn while cooking, until the soup is boiling and remove the cooked meat pieces. The meat is thinly cut and quickly cooked.
11. Put cabbage stalks in the remaining soup pot and cook slightly.
12. Add cabbage leaves and celery and cook until broken.
13. Prepare a large bowl and place cooked vegetables on the bottom of the bowl.
14. Spread the cooked meat.
15. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of red pepper oil in the pot.
16. Pour hot meat over the slices.
1. Wash the vegetables (you can choose bean sprouts, cabbage, greens, etc.). Wash and slice fresh peppers. Have all the materials ready.
2. Pork tenderloin slices (not too thin, otherwise the taste is not addictive), add eggs, cooking wine, salt, starch and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Put the vegetables in a boiling water pot and cook them.
4. Heat oil pan (more oil), divide into pieces of meat, and pick them up after turning white.
5. Add chili oil to the remaining pan, add dried chili, stir-fry with garlic cloves, add bean paste, and stir-fry red oil with chilli.
6. Stir in fresh chili flakes, add water, salt, and boil a small amount.
7. Slice the meat into boiling water and use chopsticks to disperse it. After boiling again, pour the meat and soup into a bowl filled with vegetables.
8. Put another oil pan, fry the peppercorns until the peppercorns change color, and pour the hot oil on the meat.
Pork tenderloin 400g, 1 cabbage
10 dry red peppers, 45g Shexian bean paste, 8g pepper and hemp pepper, 4 garlic cloves, 10g soy sauce, 20ml cooking wine, appropriate amount of spring onion, appropriate amount of ginger, 1 egg white, 5g of starch
1. Wash one lettuce round.
2. The tenderloin is cleaned one by one to make boiled meat. The tenderloin is the first choice and the meat is fresh and tender. Slice the tenderloin, add cooking wine, starch, egg whites, and mix well. Marinate for about ten minutes.
3. Prepare dried red pepper, bell pepper and hemp pepper.
4. Then boil water in the pot and blanch the lettuce. Place the scalded lettuce in a large bowl.
5. Heat oil in wok, add garlic and ginger, and add bean paste to fry red oil. Add water and bring to a boil, then put the meat in and cook for three minutes. You can forget to take a picture after you put the meat.
6. Pour the cooked meat into a large bowl lined with cabbage.
7. Put the oil in the pan again and heat up the oil, then put in the dried red peppers and peppercorns. Cut the peppers into segments with scissors in advance.
8. Pour the sautéed chili and pepper oil into a large bowl, and boil the meat very well.
Spleen and stomach discomfort, poor appetite, body heat, less sweat, and weight loss.
Yin deficiency and fire, skin diseases, inflammatory ulcers, chronic diseases, high blood lipids, hemorrhoids, etc. are not suitable.