1,000 grams of mandarin fish, 20 grams each of ginger, basil, chives, and 30 grams each of onion and red pepper.
2 g of MSG, 500 g of lard, 10 g of paprika, 15 g of wild pepper, 10 g of Lee Kum Kee soy sauce, 15 g of braised soy sauce, 3 g of pepper, 20 g of stinky tofu juice, 500 g of fresh soup.
1. Operate the mandarin fish from the back, remove the internal organs, make a flower knife, and marinate with a little salt.
2. Change the ginger, basil, chives, onion, and red pepper to a knife.
3. Cook the lard in the pot until it is 60% hot, and then marinate the mandarin fish, fry until the skin is slightly yellow, and pour the oil.
4. Leave the base oil in the pot, add the wild pepper, paprika, and fresh soup, and add Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce, Braised Soy Sauce, Monosodium Glutamate, and Stinky Tofu Juice. Put in "3" and cook for 10 minutes. Disk.
The carp meat is fresh and tender, smells stinky, and tastes fragrant. It is loved by the common people.
Use a small fire to keep the temperature on the table.
Toasted Pork Ribs
250 g pork ribs, 12 citrons (about 250 g), 10 g ginger slices, 15 g whole dried peppers.
40 grams of vegetable oil, 5 grams of salt, 4 grams of MSG, 2 grams of chicken essence, 4 grams of oyster sauce, 20 grams of cooking wine, star anise, 4 grams each of cinnamon, 2 grams of white cardamom, 5 grams of sesame oil, 300 grams of fresh soup, and appropriate sugar color.
1. Chop the pork chops into 2.5 cm long sections, simmer in a boiling water pot, and remove the drained water.
2. Stir in vegetable oil until it is 50% hot, add ginger slices and fragrant incense, and then stir-fry pork ribs with dried water, put star anise, cinnamon, whole dried peppers, white cardamom, cook with cooking wine and stir-fry, then pour in fresh soup. After the fire is boiled, skim off the froth, add salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, oyster sauce, sugar tones for good color and taste, and turn to low heat until the ribs are rotten.
3. Select the spices after cooking, add the steamed cilantro, add the thick soup and heat the sesame oil, and serve out the pan.
Fried Fried Anchovies
500 grams of bonito fish, 30 grams of garlic, 25 grams of shallots, and 10 grams of shredded onions.
3 grams of salt, 2 grams of MSG, 3 grams of cumin powder, 10 grams of rapeseed oil, 6 grams of Lee Kum Kee soy sauce, 3 grams of chili powder, and 300 grams of broth.
1. Operate the tuna from the back, remove the internal organs, make a flower knife, and apply a little salt to taste.
2. Heat the pan, add rapeseed oil, add marinated earthen bonito, fry yellow on both sides, then add garlic, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, broth and cook for 10 minutes. Sprinkle green onion and paprika after harvesting the juice. Just pan it.
Strong local flavor, grilled cumin flavor.
Fresh earth mullet must be used, and the frying time should not be too long, otherwise the meat will easily get old.
There are 8 chicken legs, with a little onion and ginger rice each.
20 grams of rice wine, 6.5 grams of sugar, 6.5 grams of water powder, 20 grams of sesame oil, 1 kilogram of lard, and an appropriate amount of soy sauce.
1. Roast the chicken leg, turn the meat up to expose the leg bones into a hammer shape, then add all the spices and mix well, marinate for 20 minutes, then add the flour powder and mix well.
2. Burn the lard under the pot to 60% heat, and fry the chicken legs to golden brown and then control the oil.
3. Leave the base oil in the pan, add the fragrant ginger rice and minced shallots, and put in the fried chicken legs.
Stinky Tofu Pork Ribs
500 grams of pork chops, 150 grams of stinky tofu, 5 grams of green onions, 10 grams of ginger, 20 grams of garlic seeds, 25 grams of green and red pepper each.
1000 grams of vegetable oil (actual consumption 50 grams), 5 grams of salt, 4 grams of MSG, 4 grams of chicken powder, 3 grams of sugar, 3 grams of oyster sauce, 10 grams of cooking wine, 3 grams of soy sauce, 5 grams of hot girls, 5 grams of bean paste, red 10 grams of oil, 3 grams of sesame oil, 5 grams of wet starch, 500 grams of fresh soup.
1. Wash the pork ribs and chop them into 5 cm long sections; cut the green and red pepper into hob pieces; slice the ginger; remove the garlic and dip it into a 60% hot oil pan and remove it for later use.
2. Put the vegetable oil on the hot pot and burn it until it is 60% hot, then add the stinky tofu, fry until the skin is crisp, and pour the oil into a colander when the inside is cooked.
3. Leave the base oil in the pot, add the ginger slices and stir-fry, add the ribs, cook the cooking wine, and stir fry repeatedly until the surface is red and yellow. Add salt, monosodium glutamate, oyster sauce, chicken powder, sugar, watercress, hot girl Fresh soup. After the hot fire is boiled, skim off the froth. Turn to a low fire until the ribs are 80% rotten. Put the green and red pepper cubes, stinky tofu, and garlic seeds to taste. , Red oil, sprinkle onion segments, and pan out.
Casserole with Ginger Prawn
Twenty shrimps, 15 grams of ginger, 50 grams of garlic, 20 grams of yellow millet pepper, and 100 grams of chives.
3 grams of salt, 4 grams of MSG, 10 grams of raw soy sauce, 10 grams of steamed fish stew oil, 8 grams of oyster sauce, 3 grams of pepper, and 60 grams of salad oil.
1. Remove the shell (retain the head) of the medium shrimp, dry it with a towel, add a little salt, pepper, and raw flour and mix well until use.
2. Put the oil in the pan and heat it, pour in ginger, garlic and fried incense, add yellow millet pepper, salt, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, soy sauce, pepper, mix well and set aside.
3. After washing and draining the shallots, cut into 15 cm sections, spread them in a casserole, and spread the marinated shrimps evenly. The cassette stove comes on the table, and after lighting it in front of guests, it can be held for 6-8 minutes.
Shrimp fresh Q bombs, shrimp delicious.
The time for baking on the table is controlled at about 7 minutes.
Spicy Squid Shrimp
Squid must be 300 grams, big shrimp 250 grams, Thai pepper rice, green red pepper rice, dried red pepper festival a little each.
8 grams of salt, 3 grams of MSG, 5 grams of chicken essence, 3 grams of cumin, and 3 grams of cooking wine.
1. Squid must be marinated with salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence and cooking wine for 10 minutes and then oiled.
2. The prawns are too oily to use.
3. Heat the pan with the base oil, add cumin, Thai pepper rice, green and red pepper rice, dried red pepper, and add the squid to the squid.
Cumin is strong and spicy.
Fried prawns with dried prunes and prunes
500 grams of prawns, 25 grams of dried plums, 5 grams each of minced onion, minced garlic, and green and red pepper.
5 grams each of flavor powder, steamed fish stew oil, and Li Pai Lin simmered sauce, and 2 grams of sea-flavoured Haizhen.
1. Wash the dried sauerkraut with simmered water, chop up and dry the water, stir fry over low heat and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in the pan, put the prawns in the pan, and fry the shrimps until the skin is dry and hard. Then add the minced garlic, steamed fish stew oil, flavor powder, seafood, sea prawns, and dried plums. 2, green and red pepper powder, spray into the coriander juice can be out of the pot.
1500 grams of black goat (ram), 10 grams of shallots, 750 grams of white radish, 50 grams each of pork belly, ginger, dried yellow pepper, 5 grams each of coriander, small red pepper and small green pepper, 1,000 grams of broth.
50 grams of rapeseed oil, 5 grams each of salt, chicken essence and monosodium glutamate, 10 grams of curry paste, 10 grams of Erguotou, 2 grams of raw flour.
Anise 5 grams, cinnamon 5 grams, angelica 15 grams.
1. Burn the mutton skin to a burnt yellow color, scrape and clean it, cut a small knife on the skin, chop it into several large pieces, and rinse the blood.
2. Cut the small green peppers into oblique slices; cut the white radish with a small hob, season with the broth and cook.
3. Add the mutton to the white wine and simmer the water.
4. Heat the rapeseed oil in the pot, add pork belly and fragrant incense, and then stir-fry the mutton, ginger, star anise, cinnamon, angelica, dried yellow pepper, and spring onion, then season in the broth, and press for 20 minutes on low heat.
5. Put the processed lamb into the casserole, simmer for 15 minutes (bottom of white radish), collect the juice and simmer, sprinkle with coriander, green pepper and red pepper.
The color is golden and bright, the taste is soft and waxy, and the taste is mellow.
Innovative practices, pay attention to the taste of mutton.
1000 grams of cocks, 2 bottles of wild pepper, 50 grams of fresh red peppers, 50 grams of ginger, 25 grams of chives, 50 grams of dried red peppers, 10 grams of peppers, and a few red and green pepper rings.
50 grams of salt, 1 bottle of glutinous rice vinegar, 10 grams of licorice, 10 grams of star anise, 10 grams of turmeric powder, 2500 grams of water, appropriate amount of soy sauce.
1. Boil whole dried peppers, peppercorns, star anise, licorice, and clear water into the pot and let cool. Add salt, white vinegar, and wild pepper to make kimchi water.
2. Kill the cocks, remove the hair and viscera, wash them and put them in a boiling water bucket, add the shallots, ginger, and turmeric powder, cook until mature, remove the heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes, and propose to drain water Put in the prepared kimchi water with red pepper for 24 hours.
3. Remove the chicken when eating, cut it into strips with a knife, and shape it into a chicken shape. Pour the chicken broth and the appropriate amount of soy sauce on top, sprinkle the fragrant green and red pepper rings and serve.