10 asparagus, 1 tbsp peanut oil, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp raw soy, 1 tsp white sugar, 1 tsp salt, 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
1. Wash the asparagus, remove the roots, blanch in boiling water for one minute, and pour a small spoon of salt into the boiling water.
2. After one minute, remove the asparagus and soak it in cold water for one minute. Once removed, cut into two pieces and place in a plate.
3. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil.
4. Put peanut oil in the pan, heat it (the oil temperature should not be too high), add the garlic and fry it for one second (do not fry it), immediately pour the oil into the mixture in a small bowl, stir it, and pour it on the asparagus Just go.
Parsley Peanut Rice
Celery, peanuts, pepper noodles, pepper noodles, soy sauce, salt, chicken essence, sesame oil.
1. Take a few stems from the celery core and cut into sections, then simmer it with hot water, quickly take it out, and cool water several times.
2, a handful of peanuts cooked, too cold.
3. Put celery and peanuts in a large bowl, add an appropriate amount of seasoning and mix well, then pour into a plate.
Pickle chicken legs
Chicken feet, ginger, garlic, white vinegar, sugar, pickled peppers.
1. Wash the chicken feet, cut off the nails, slice ginger, and smash garlic.
2. Boil hot water in the pot, add ginger slices, wine and chicken feet, and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Remove the chicken feet from cold water and soak in cold water for about 15 minutes.
4. Pour white vinegar into a large bowl, add garlic, sugar, salt, and pickled peppers, and stir until the sugar melts.
5. Pour in chicken feet and marinate for one night. Super crisp!
Hemp Soy Sauce
250 grams of rapeseed, a little white sesame, 2 tablespoons of homemade hemp sauce.
1. Wash the colander and wash it with cold water and drain it.
2. Youmai vegetable is neatly cut, poured on hemp sauce and sprinkled with white sesame seeds is OK!
3. Finally, pour the sesame paste into the lettuce, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, and mix well.
1 chicken leg, cooked peanuts, cooked white sesame, shallots, ginger, cooking wine, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt, red oil.
1. Wash the chicken legs, put cold water into the pot, add ginger slices, cooking wine, boil over high heat and turn to low heat, cook for 10 minutes and turn off for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the cold water and immerse it in the ice water prepared in advance to quickly chill. Then drain the water and apply a layer of sesame oil to dry slightly.
3. Mix the vinegar, raw soy sauce, white sugar and a little salt into the juice. The ratio of vinegar, raw soy sauce and white sugar is about 3: 2: 0.5.
4, chicken legs chopped and put on a plate, sprinkle with peanuts and white sesame seeds, drizzle the juice and red oil, sprinkle with green onions.
Assorted mixed vegetables
Vegetables (according to personal taste), soy sauce, vinegar, salt, sugar, sesame oil, minced garlic, salad oil.
1. Tear the washed vegetables into large pieces by hand and put them in a large container.
2. Take a small bowl, pour a little soy sauce, and then pour vinegar. The ratio of vinegar to soy sauce is 4: 1, then add a little salt, sugar, and sesame oil. Finally, pour in minced garlic and stir well.
3. Pour the prepared sauce on the vegetables and mix well.
4. Take a small pot, pour in an appropriate amount of oil, half of the sesame oil, and half of the salad oil, heat it and pour it on the mixed kimchi, and stir it again.
Salt, soy sauce, vinegar, hot pepper, pepper powder, sesame oil, sugar, monosodium glutamate, minced garlic, green onion, coriander.
1. Wash the pig skin, boil it in boiling water, simmer the water for 2 minutes, and put it into cold water. Use a knife to scrape off the white oil. This must be scraped clean, otherwise the frozen jelly is oily and opaque.
2. Scrape the cleaned pig skin and cut it into filaments. This step is all right. I was diligent and cut them into small grains. The result ... oh, look at the finished product.
3. Put the meat skin granules in the autoclave, and then add about 1CM of pig skin granules with water. Add 2 anise stars, 2 slices of ginger, and high pressure for 40 minutes. Remove the star anise and ginger slices after taking out. Left and right, pour into the fresh-keeping box, and cool in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours.
4. The frozen skin is frozen out after refrigerating. You can see the problem of slicing. The meat skin is completely settled. If you use meat skin, it will be much better. Finally, the prepared seasoning will be eaten.
Cowpea with ginger sauce
250 grams of fresh and tender thin cowpeas, 1 ginger, 1 garlic, raw soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, sugar, pepper powder, red oil, chicken essence.
1. Grind ginger puree with scallion and ginger plate, add garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, pepper powder, chicken essence, and red oil to a sauce for use.
2. Wash the cowpeas and put them in a boiling water pot until they are picked up (add an appropriate amount of salt to the boiling water and a little oil), then rinse with cold water, cut off the two ends, and cut into uniform long sections. Serve on the sauce.
Trotters, garlic, ginger, shallots, star anise, soy sauce.
1. After adding hot water to the trotters to remove the blood, start adding water, ginger slices, garlic slices, shallots, and anise, then cover with a small fire and simmer. There is no pressure cooker, so let's cook for about an hour and a half.
2. When the pot is milky and milky and thick, the trotters are probably stewed and crispy. In other words, it was able to fall from the bones, and the trotters were removed by ceasefire.
3. After cooling down slightly, remove the bones by hand. Yes, you can keep the essence in the pot. The stew was rotten and it was easy to make at this time, it was sticky on the hands.
4. After the bones have been removed, chop them back into the original soup in the pot, add a little salt and continue cooking. Knowing that the soup is not flowing so much, you can master it! Turn off the fire with a bit of soy sauce.
5. Finally, pour all Dongdong into any container, refrigerate for more than four hours to enjoy. There may be some white oil on the top, just dig it up with a spoon, but mine is better.
6. At last, cut the minced garlic and minced onion to make juice, slice and eat! The taste of qq is very good!
1 lotus root, half red pepper, 1 shallot, salt, chili oil, white vinegar, soy sauce, MSG, sesame oil.
1. Peel the lotus root, cut into even half-circles, stagger the water, and size the disc.
2. Diced red pepper and shallots, add salt, chili oil, white vinegar, raw soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, and drizzle a few drops of sesame oil to the juice and pour on the scallion.
3. Mix well while eating.
Ginger Preserved Egg
Preserved eggs, sesame oil, ginger, parsley.
1. Peel the peeled skin, apply a little sesame oil on both sides of the knife, and cut the skin into small flaps.
2. Wash and chop coriander and ginger for later use.
3. Put the preserved eggs on a plate.
4. Take one small bowl, add ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, balsamic vinegar, chicken essence, salt and mix well.
5. Pour the ginger juice on the preserved eggs and sprinkle with the coriander powder.
150 grams of konjac, 100 grams of cucumber, 5 grams of soy sauce, 3 grams of sesame oil, and 3 grams of white vinegar.
1. Shred konjac.
2. Put konjac shreds in boiling water and blanch them, drain them and set aside.
3. Wash and shred the cucumber, put it in a bowl, add white vinegar, grab it, rinse it with cold water and drain it for later use.
4. Put all the konjac shreds and cucumbers in the bowl, add soy sauce and sesame oil and stir well, then you can serve them.
One chicken leg, two green peppers, one clove of garlic, a little hemp sauce, 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of sesame oil, 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) of salt, 1 teaspoon (5 grams) of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon (15 grams) of rice vinegar 1/2 teaspoon white sugar (3 g).
1. Wash half of the chicken and put it in a container.
2. Add water to the chicken.
3. Put it in the microwave oven, remove it for 6 minutes on high heat, and tear the chicken into strips.
4, hemp sauce with a little cold boiled water.
5. After the green peppers are cut into shreds, simmer the garlic and mince the garlic.
6. Put the bell peppers in the container.
7. Pour in the shredded chicken.
8. Add other spices and mix well.
Cold garlic sprouts
Garlic sprouts, salt, paprika, oyster sauce, balsamic vinegar, balsamic oil, chicken essence.
1. Pick and wash the garlic seedlings, boil them in boiling water, and remove them.
2. Use a toothpick to cut one end of the garlic seedlings into a "brush" shape, and then tear it off along the brush to make the garlic seedlings into such filaments.
3. Add salt, chili powder, oyster sauce, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, and chicken essence to the garlic shreds, refrigerate for an hour, and take it out.
Bitter Gourd Shrimp
1 bitter gourd, 100 grams of fresh shrimp, garlic, oyster sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, white pepper, salt, sesame oil, cooking oil.
1. Wash fresh shrimp.
2. Peel and peel the skin, peel the shrimp and pick the shrimp line. Marinate it with cooking wine, white pepper, and salt for ten minutes to remove the fishy smell.
3. Cut the bitter gourd in half, cut out the inner scoop with a spoon and cut into thin slices.
4. Add two drops of oil to the water, put the bitter gourd in the water, and blanch the shrimp for 2 minutes.
5. Remove the drained water and cool it.
6. Press the garlic into a puree and put it in a bowl.
7, add raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil into sauce.
8. Mix the juice with the bitter gourd shrimp.
9. Put edible oil in the pan and fry the peppercorns over low heat.
10. Remove the peppercorns, pour the peppercorn oil on the mixed bitter gourd shrimps and stir well.
500 grams of pork belly, 50 grams of garlic, 10 grams of fried white sesame or cooked peanuts, 1 cucumber, 5 grams of brown sugar, 15 grams of chili oil, 5 grams of salt, 15 grams of raw soy sauce, 10 grams of sesame oil, 15 grams of green onions, 15 grams of ginger, 10 grams of soy sauce chicken oil, a little pepper, a little vinegar, a little pepper, a little star anise.
1. Scrap and clean the fat and thin pork belly, put it into the soup pot with onion segments, peppercorns, star anise, refined salt, and crushed ginger pieces. Add the cooking wine to a high heat and boil it until the chopsticks are able to move. Let it soak in its natural cooling. Remove from the cold, refrigerate until hard, and cut into thin slices.
2. Wash the cucumber, cut it into shreds, add a little salt to salt it, squeeze out the brine, and place it on the bottom of the dish; put the meat of the refrigerator and cut it into 7 cm long and 3 cm wide thin slices, and put pieces on the bottom of the dish. The neat yard is placed on the shredded cucumber.
3. For seasoning, put soy sauce directly will be too salty and not tasty, so the method of making compound soy sauce is very simple, that is, raw soy sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, add a little broth, and boil it over low heat Then, pour the sesame oil and balsamic vinegar into the stirrer, and mash the garlic into a small half bowl of mashed garlic, and pour the compound soy sauce on it. If it is Sichuan, you can add chili oil.
4. Turn the cut white meat in a microwave oven for one minute, and place the pieces on the bottom of the plate. The neat yard is placed on the shredded cucumber. Season the sauce on white meat, sprinkle with fried white sesame seeds or cooked peanuts and green onions, and serve.