TOP1 [Xiamen Shacha Noodles]
The taste of Xiamen Shacha Noodles is salty and spicy, a little sweet, the soup is red and bright, the taste is salty and spicy, and the nutrition is reasonable.
Making Shacha Sauce
Peanuts, dried fish, dried shrimps, etc. are immersed in a small amount of salad oil that has been heated to 50%, and simmered until they are fragrant, fried, taken out, and ground into a sauce.
Take a bite of iron pot and add peanut oil. When it is 40% hot, add dry red pepper powder, garlic, and dried onions and fry over low heat until it is dry and fragrant.
After washing the pan, put in the fried oil, burn to 50% heat, add peanut kernel sauce and sand tea, and boil over low heat until the sauce is small.
Ingredients: 150 grams of alkaline water noodles, 1 piece of fried tofu (about 50 grams), 50 grams of braised pig's large intestine, 30 grams of shrimp (shrimp should be left), mung bean sprouts, and sand tea brine soup.
Ingredients: peanut oil, peanut butter, garlic, shallots, red pepper, sand tea powder, sugar, etc.
Put soy water oil noodles, mung bean sprouts to the beginning and end; wash the leek, cut into 3 cm lengths; put boiling water in the pot, put the mung bean sprouts on the fire for 1 minute, and remove from the bowl.
The pig's large intestine is treated with red brine and put in a sand tea brine pot for later use.
Shacha sauce in the pot is mixed with the broth and boiled over low heat. Add salt, chicken powder and season the fried tofu slices and pig intestine. Shacha brine soup can be poured on the alkaline water and oil surface.
TOP2 【Fuzhou Qixing Fish Ball】
Qixing Fish Ball is a kind of Baoxin ball that originated in the early Qing Dynasty. Because it floats on the noodle soup after cooking, it floats and sinks differently, like a star swinging in space, hence the name "Seven Star Fish Balls". The skin is thin and uniform, the color is white and bright, the food is smooth and crisp, and the soup is not greasy.
300 grams of anchovy meat; 100 grams of pork; 50 grams of carrots; shrimps, horseshoes, mushrooms, peanuts, parsley and shallots; some dried skins;
2. Wrap the pork stuffing in the fish, cook in a cold water pot, and boil for another 5 minutes.
TOP3 [Pork Roast]
Roasted pork is a traditional flavor of southern Fujian. It has particular selection of ingredients, diverse ingredients, fine production, long history, sweet taste, oily and not greasy, red and yellow and shiny color, and is known at home and abroad for its unique flavor. During the Dragon Boat Festival, every family in southern Fujian has meat dumplings dedicated to god ancestors. Eating meat dumplings and dragon boat racing on the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs in southern Fujian.
Details of ingredients
100 grams of glutinous rice; 50 grams of onion (white skin); 350 grams of pork ribs (pork belly); 4 grams of salt; 3 grams of ginger; 5 grams of green onions; 20 grams of soy sauce; 20 grams of cooking wine; 35 grams of salad oil; white sugar
1. After washing the pork belly, put it in a cold water pot and boil it on a high fire; boil it for a while (remove the blood water droplets) and remove it, then wash it with cold water;
2. Cut the hot and washed meat into small pieces and drain; heat the pot into the oil with high heat, add ginger slices to sauté; lower the meat pieces, stir-fry the meat pieces until oil comes out; add cooking wine and stir fry; Add soy sauce and stir-fry the meat; add water until the meat is just submerged; add a lid and boil the water with high heat.
3. Add sugar and stir well with a spoon; turn to a small hot pot lid and simmer; turn the lid on and fry for 15 minutes, then sauté; the meat has turned color in about 15 minutes, add 15g of sugar and stir well and continue to simmer.
4. After about 10 minutes, the gravy is sticky; turn to a high fire and use a spoon to stir fry until the juice is collected until the thick and thick meat is ruddy.
5. Wash the red shallots and cut into pieces for later use; heat the pan to add oil, add the red shallots (onions) at the end of the incense, pour the braised pork into the stir-fry and serve;
6. After the glutinous rice is washed and soaked in water for 8 hours, the condiment is mixed and the glutinous rice is fried with oil to 6 minutes. Take brown leaves and wrap them into glutinous rice and braised pork.
7. Take a large pot and pour in water (add more water); put in the wrapped dumplings, turn to low heat and simmer for three or four hours, and cook.
TOP4 [Ginger Mother Duck]
Ginger Duck, a dish that originated in Quanzhou, Fujian, and spread to other parts of China and even overseas, is a traditional snack of the Han nationality in Fujian. It can not only qi and blood tonic, but also the duck meat with yin and fire. The medicated diet in the food is not greasy, warm but not dry, and is suitable for autumn and winter.
Ingredients: female duck
Seasoning: sesame oil, rice wine, soy sauce, sugar, medlar, salt
1. Wash the duck and cut into pieces. Cut the ginger into pieces.
2. Put sesame oil in the pot, add ginger slices when the medium heat is 60% hot, and slowly incense.
3. Pour the duck into the ginger slices until they are slightly yellow.
4. When the duck is discolored, pour in an appropriate amount of old soy sauce until it is colored. After frying, pour into Guangdong rice wine and continue to stir over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
5. Stir until the duck is dried and the color is darkened, add sugar, star anise, cinnamon, fragrant leaves and season with salt.
6. Add boiling water that has not had duck meat, and heat to a high heat until it boils. Turn to low heat and slowly simmer for 1.5 hours.
7. Add the cleaned wolfberry 10 minutes before the pan. Stir in the fire until the soup is fragrant.
TOP5 [Sea oyster fried]
Sea oyster fried, also known as oyster fried, is a unique snack in southern Fujian. Fresh and delicate, delicious. The taste of oysters is a little fishy. How to remove fishy fish and maintain its umami taste is very important. The fried sea oysters are delicious, seasoned with shallots, garlic, etc., and then dipped in Xiamen's special sweet and spicy sauce.
Ingredients: oyster (without shell), eggs, wormwood, chives, pure sweet potato flour.
Seasoning: chives, salt, chicken essence, starch, cooking wine, tomato sauce, Xiamen sweet and spicy sauce.
1. Put pure sweet potato flour into water and mix thoroughly.
2. Put the right amount of oil in the pan, add the fresh coriander, and fry it until it is cooked.
3. Add the picked sweet potato flour and fry them together until they are solid and transparent.
4. Add eggs, season with salt, pepper, and wine.
5. Break the eggs and spread them evenly.
6. Put on Artemisia annua and fry both sides, and drizzle the sauce made from tomato sauce and garlic sauce.
TOP6 [Soiled bamboo shoots]
Frozen soil bamboo shoots, originated in Anhai, Quanzhou, Fujian Province, is a traditional snack with excellent color and fragrance. It contains colloids, and the main raw material is a worm, belonging to the phylum Astrozoa, and its scientific name is Phascolosoma esculenta. Two or three inches in length. After boiling, the gelatin contained in the worm body is dissolved in water, and after cooling, it coagulates into lumps, and its meat is clear and delicious. Serve with good soy sauce, Yongchun vinegar and garlic.
The main ingredients (20 pieces) are 500 grams of fresh seaweed shoots and 10 grams of refined salt.
Excipients vinegar 4 g, 6 g of soy sauce, 10 g of garlic, ginger 3 grams.
Use a stone mallet to continuously grind the sea earth shoots to roll out all the internal organs. Put the soil bamboo shoots in clean water, rinse the soil in the body, and lift it up when it is white and bright;
Set the pot on the fire, pour 750 grams of water and seaweed into the pot together, add salt, boil until it is cooked, the gelatin oozes, and even the soup is lifted. Overnight in the open air, naturally cooling to condense into solids (condensing in the refrigerator in the summer);
Use bamboo sticks to pick out, and serve with seasonings such as balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, celery, and ginger.
Fresh and crispy;
Clearing heat and nourishing the spleen and lungs.
TOP7 [meat swallow]
Meat bird is also called Taiping bird. It is a famous specialty snack in Fuzhou, Fujian, and also a famous dish in the customs of Fuzhou. Fuzhou people celebrate New Year's Day, weddings and funerals, family and friends get together, they must eat "Tai Ping Yan", that is, take the auspiciousness of "Tai Ping" and "Peace". Rouyan has also become a gift for gifts, which is sincere for Fuzhou people, including overseas folks. Meat bird is also called flat meat bird.
1 package of meat bird's skin (Tongli brand); 400 grams of pork stuffing; 5 pieces;
Ingredients for meat filling: 4 grams of rice wine; 4 grams of raw soy sauce; 4 grams of old soy sauce; 8 grams of salt; 10 grams of white sugar; a little white pepper powder; an appropriate amount of ground onion and ginger; 80 ~ 90 grams of water; Add chopped shallot ginger.
1. Wash and cut skin. Add the ingredients for the meat filling (except water) to the meat filling in turn. 荸荠 also chopped for future use.
2. Add the chopped ravioli to the meat filling, and pour the water into the meat filling three times. Wait until the water is completely eaten by the meat filling, and then add the next water to continue to beat. Stir until the meat is evenly mixed.
3. Prepare a pack of meat bird's nest. Cut the dried bird's skin into small cubes, which is similar to the size of coriander skin. There are detailed instructions on the package, choose one of them, and follow the instructions to moisten and dry the dried meat.
4. Fill the meat stuffing with meat filling, squeeze the four sides tightly, and one meat swallow will be wrapped. Wrap all the meat swallows and place them in the steamer of the steamer. Steam over cold water and steam for another 8 minutes after cooking. The meat bird is ready.
TOP8 [Eight Big Stems]
The Badagan, also known as the West Fujian Badagan, are eight types of dried food with flavor characteristics in the western Fujian region, including Liancheng sweet potatoes, Wuping dried pig gall, Mingxi dried meat, Ninghua dried rats, Shanghang dried radish, Yongding Dried Vegetable, Qingliu Bamboo Dried and Changting Dried Tofu.
Changting Tofu started in the Kaiyuan period of the Tang Dynasty and has a history of more than 1,200 years. Changting tofu is fresh and delicious, not sour or bitter.
Dried sweet potatoes are found in all counties in western Fujian, but Liancheng sweet potatoes are famous for their unique raw materials and production methods. It is made of red heart sweet potatoes cultivated in Getian, Gechuan, Jiele, Daping, Liwu, Hongshan and other places, so it is also called dried red heart sweet potatoes.
Mingxi dried dried meat is marinated in lean soy sauce with noodles made of lean beef, with cloves, fennel, cinnamon, sugar and other ingredients. After a week or so, it is hung in a ventilated place to dry, and then smoked in the baking room. to make.
Ninghua rat stem is actually a voles stem, which is made by artificially captured voles. According to "Sea of Ci", "voles, mammals, hamsters. The hair is generally dark gray-brown, and some are sand yellow. Living in digging soil is harmful to crops.
Qingliu dried bamboo shoots are made from dried bamboo shoots that have just been unearthed. They are called "Min bamboo shoot tips". They are golden in color and translucent. They are famous for their tenderness and crispness.
The radishes produced in Shuinan, Zhangtan, and Tupu near the suburbs are red and white, and they are fresh, crisp, and sweet. The dried radish produced by this process has golden color, tender skin and tender meat, and sweet flavor.
Wuping pig bile has a dry color of purple brown, fragrant and slightly sweet, and is a famous cold dish of banquet. It contains a variety of nutritional ingredients such as sugars and vitamins, and has the effects of refreshing and strengthening the stomach, cooling and detoxifying.
Yongding has a history of more than 400 years. It is not only famous inside and outside the province, but also influential among the overseas Chinese in Nanyang. "Wang Jinyou King" When Hu Wenhu lived in Nanyang, he often asked the people to take home vegetables.
TOP9 [Batter Line Paste]
Noodle paste is a famous specialty snack in Quanzhou City, Fujian Province. It is a paste, made from thin noodles, sweet potato flour and water. It is delicious, sweet and smooth, and has a strong local flavor of southern Fujian. The noodle is a kind of thin, long noodle that is pulled like a whisker noodle, but its diameter is only one millimeter. It is made by salting and drying. Salt is added to make the noodles stronger.
Ingredients: egg (one), cabbage (a little), carrot (a little), lean meat (a little), green pepper (half a), noodles (appropriate amount), fungus (a little)
Excipients: chicken essence (a little), oil and salt (a little), spring onion (a little), starch (a potato flour) (a little)
1. Prepare materials, wash and chop
2. Heat the oil in the pan, pour the fungus, cabbage, carrots and stir-fry
3, add an appropriate amount of water, add diced eggs to boil, add minced meat to slip
4. Add noodles and cook, add wet potato flour or starch, add salt, chicken essence, spring onion.
TOP10 [Spring roll]
Spring rolls, also known as spring cakes, spring plates, crepes. It is a traditional food for Chinese folk festivals. It is popular in all parts of China, especially in Jiangnan and other places. In southern China, do not eat dumplings during Spring Festival, eat spring rolls and sesame dumplings. And in Zhangzhou area in the Qingming season, spring rolls are also eaten. In addition to serving their own homes, folks are often used for hospitality. Spring rolls have a long history and evolved from ancient spring cakes.
[Main materials] 12 spring rolls, 200 grams of dried spiced tofu, 150 grams of pork, 100 grams of cabbage, 80 grams of carrot, moderate starch, seasoning, 500 grams of cooking oil, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of refined salt
1. The spiced beans are dry-cleaned, the cabbage is peeled off and washed, the carrots are washed and peeled, and all are shredded.
2. Wash and shred pork, put it in a bowl, add soy sauce and starch, mix well and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Pour the right amount of oil into the pan and heat it up.
4. Fry the remaining fillings with the remaining oil, stir in the pork shreds and refined salt, and then pour in the water starch to thinly thinly, which is the spring roll filling.
5. Flatten the spring rolls and wrap them in the right amount of stuffing. Fry in a hot oil pan until golden, remove the drained oil.