Changsha smelly tofu is a traditional specialty of Changsha, Hunan. Changsha locals are also called smelly dried seeds. The color is dark, the outer focus is tender, and it is fresh and spicy. It is crispy and not sticky, tender but not greasy, smells bad at first smell, and it is tempting to smell the aroma. Today, I will share the secret recipe and technology of Changsha smelly tofu.
1. Production process:
1. Soak 5000g of soybeans in water, rinse with water after soaking, change into 20 ~ 25kg of water, grind with a stone mill to make a thin paste, add as much warm water as the thin paste, mix well, put it in a cloth bag, and force Squeeze the juice, mix it with boiling water in the bean dregs, and squeeze it again, so that the soybean dregs are not sticking to your hands. When the soybean milk has been squeezed out, skim off the foam, pour the juice into the pot and boil over high heat. Add gypsum juice and stir with a wooden stick while adding. After stirring for 15-20 revolutions, add a little water. If mixed with the slurry, it means that the gypsum juice is not enough. You must add some gypsum juice and stir. If the dripped water is not mixed with the pulp, it will become tofu brain after about 20 minutes. Put the tofu brain into a wooden box, cover it with a wooden board, press on heavy stones, and remove water to make tofu.
2. Tofu fermentation, put 3 grams of alum into the bucket, pour boiling water and stir with a stick, pour brine into the tofu and soak for about 2 hours, remove the tofu and cool. Then soak the tofu in brine. It takes about 3 to 5 hours in spring and autumn, about 2 hours in summer, and about 6 to 10 hours in winter. Note that the embryos are hard and foamy, and soft and less foamy. , Wash it with cold water, put it in a sieve to drain the water, keep the water after washing, and pour it into brine when the water is concentrated.
Then pour all the tea oil into the pot to burn red, put in tofu and fry on low heat for about 5 minutes, when it is browned, remove it and put it in the plate, use a chopstick to drill a hole in the middle of the tofu, and chili oil, soy sauce, sesame oil Mix together and place in the tofu hole.
Second, brine production:
Stinky tofu brine ingredients are made by cooking together with tofu, soda ash, alum, shiitake mushrooms, winter bamboo shoots, and salt. Boil with black bean paste. After cooling, add mushrooms, winter bamboo shoots, white wine and other condiments and soak for about 15 days. 15 kg of cold water, 3 kg of tempeh, boil the tempeh in cold water, cook for about 30 minutes, and then cool the peas. Add 100 grams of soda ash, 20 grams of alum, 200 grams of shiitake mushrooms, 4,000 grams of winter bamboo shoots, 750 grams of salt, 150 grams of white wine, and 1500 grams of tofu brain. Then add the tempeh juice after cooling, soak it once a day for about 15 days, and ferment. brine.
After the brine is prepared, take as much as you can every day and filter it out. Soak white tofu in brine. The amount can be appropriate. Soak white tofu in brine. If you want to make the tofu smell more, you can soak it for a longer time. Normal white tofu is pickled. It takes about half an hour to fry.
Three, matters needing attention:
The brine must not be stained with oil, pay attention to cleanliness and sanitation, and prevent the inclusion of debris. It can be flexibly controlled according to the different temperatures of the four seasons, so that it is always in a state of fermentation. 2, continuous use every three months plus the production method once the main ingredients, the same methods and quantities (water plus alum and soda) should be used when using the old halogen (the longer the better). 3. The normal standard for checking brine is leaven. If it is not fermented and Qi Shunzhi is abnormal, the method is to put clean fire bricks in red brine to promote fermentation, and at the same time, add a little seasoning according to the above formula to make it taste flat after fermentation. 4. After taking out the tofu, add an appropriate amount of salt to the brine to keep it salty and normal.
Fourth, the production of spice water:
1. Raw materials: 40 grams of star anise, 6 grams of clove, 8 grams of Chennai, 5 grams of Chennai, 30 grams of grass fruit, 25 grams of fragrant fruit, 40 grams of white buckle, 50 grams of fragrant leaves, 25 grams of barberry, 5 grams of white peony, 40 grams of cinnamon, 30 grams of tangerine peel, 35 grams of fennel, 30 grams of meat crowns, 30 grams of comfrey, 30 grams of perilla, 30 grams of dried pine, 20 grams of angelica, 15 grams of codonopsis, 100 grams of salt, 40 grams of MSG, 50 chicken essences Grams, a bottle of cooking wine, 100 grams of ginger, 100 grams of green onions, an old hen, 2500 grams of big bones, and 70 grams of rock sugar.
2, the production process: first put the old hen, duck and big bones out of water, add 50 pounds of water to the pot and boil it into a strong old soup. Wrap all the above-mentioned marinades with sand cloth and put them in the old soup pot, add cooking wine, rock sugar, refined salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, ginger cracking, spring onion, and cook for 5 hours.
3. Method for making fish flavor: Seasoning: 50g pickled pepper, 5g refined salt, 10g monosodium glutamate, 15g chicken essence, 20g vinegar, 22g white sugar, 7g soy sauce, 20g garlic, 15g ginger, 20g onion , 10 grams of sesame oil, 20 grams of cooked sesame seeds.
Preparation process: Put the fragrant pepper in the wok into the bowl, add salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, green onion, sesame oil, sesame and mix well.
Features: bright red, salty, sweet, sour, spicy, ginger, onion and garlic.
4. Spicy seasoning: Seasoning: 20 grams of sea pepper noodles, 50 grams of vegetable oil, 15 grams of pepper noodles, 8 grams of sesame oil, 6 grams of pepper oil, 10 grams of ginger, 10 grams of garlic, 10 grams of onion, 5 grams of sugar, 5 grams of soy sauce Grams, MSG 4 grams, chicken essence 7 grams.
Preparation process: The sea pepper noodles are refined with vegetable oil into chilli oil and placed in a bowl. Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, peppercorn noodles, ginger rice, garlic rice, shallots, sesame oil, and cooked sesame seeds.
5. Modification of red oil flavor: Seasoning: 20 grams of sea pepper noodles, 50 grams of vegetable oil, 10 grams of sugar, 8 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of sesame oil, 10 grams of cooked sesame, 10 grams of ginger, onion and garlic, 5 grams of MSG, 8 grams of chicken essence .
Preparation process: Sea pepper noodles are refined with vegetable oil into red oil and placed in a bowl. Then add sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, ginger, green onion, garlic, and cooked sesame and mix well.
6. Production of hemp sauce flavor: Seasoning: 3 grams of salt, 5 grams of MSG, 7 grams of chicken essence, 25 grams of sesame sauce, 8 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of onion, 12 grams of sesame oil, 10 grams of ginger, and 10 grams of garlic.
Preparation process: Garlic and ginger are chopped into fine pieces and washed with boiling water to make garlic juice and ginger juice. Use bowls to add sesame sauce, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence, sesame oil, and spring onion.
7. Modulation of salt and pepper flavor: Seasoning: 15 grams of pepper, 10 grams of salt
Preparation process: Put the pepper and salt in the wok and stir fry on the cutting board and chop into fine pieces.
8. Mustard flavor: Seasoning: 10 grams of mustard paste, 5 grams of soy sauce, 7 grams of vinegar, 6 grams of MSG, 8 grams of sesame oil, and 10 grams of onion, ginger, and garlic.
Production process: Ginger and garlic are chopped into fines, washed with boiling water to make ginger and garlic juice, and filled in a bowl. Add the mustard paste, soy sauce, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, and spring onion.
9. Modulation of onion oil flavor: Seasoning: 20 grams of shallots, 3 grams of refined salt, 5 grams of MSG, 7 grams of chicken essence, 15 grams of sesame oil, and 20 grams of salad oil.
Preparation process: Heat the salad oil in the pot and put in the shallot (chopped) to stir up the aroma. Add the salt, monosodium glutamate, chicken essence and sesame oil in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Features: strong onion fragrance, fresh and delicious.
10. Strange flavor: Seasoning: 3g sea pepper noodles, 4g pepper noodles, 2g salt, 3g monosodium glutamate, 4g chicken essence, 4g white sugar, 6g soy sauce, 5g vinegar, 10g sesame sauce, 15g onion , 12 grams of sesame oil, 15 grams of ginger garlic juice.
Preparation process: put soy sauce, vinegar, sesame sauce, ginger and garlic juice in a bowl, add sugar and soy sauce to disperse, add chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, sesame oil, green onion and mix thoroughly after saccharification.
Features: salty, sweet, sour, spicy, fresh and fragrant.
11. Modulation of garlic flavor: Seasoning: 20 grams of garlic, 4 grams of refined salt, 3 grams of MSG, 5 grams of chicken essence, a little sugar, 8 grams of sesame oil, 5 grams of red oil, and 10 grams of green onion.
Preparation process: Put a little garlic water in boiling water, pour 20 ml of garlic juice into a bowl, add chicken essence, monosodium glutamate, a little sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, spring onion, and red oil and mix thoroughly.
Features: strong garlic, fresh, fragrant
Tips: There is no need to add more sugar, it only serves to raise freshness.
Four fried stinky tofu
Set on a medium heat and sauté the vegetable oil until it is 70% hot. Add the stinky tofu pieces and fry on low heat for about 5 minutes. When the tofu browns are empty and crispy, remove them. Remove the oil and put in the pan. . Use chopsticks to pierce a hole in the middle of each piece of tofu and pour in the sauce to serve.
Well, share it here, your concern is my greatest support, thank you for your attention.