Fried Fried Pork
Shredded pork, dried fragrant, green peppers, soy sauce, raw flour, oil, garlic
1. Clean the pot with an appropriate amount of oil. Pour into the shredded pork without waiting for the oil to heat up. The oil will become warm and the meat will mature.
2. Put the garlic and dried fragrant into the pot, pour the raw and stir-fry evenly, put the green peppers in the pot and mix (be careful not to fry the green peppers, this step 2-3 seconds). Add shredded pork and mix.
3．Pour raw water into the pan.
Celery fried with dried
Celery, dried fragrant, shallots, ginger, corn oil, salt, allspice, soy sauce, monosodium glutamate
1. Remove the celery leaves, simmer the celery stalks in boiling water, and cut into slices.
2. Heat the pan with celery and stir-fry.
3．Then add soy sauce, oyster sauce, refined salt, MSG out of the pot.
Dried Fried Cauliflower
Cauliflower, dried fragrant, steamed, chives, soy sauce, salt
1. Put the washed cauliflower into boiling water and simmer until it is soft and stale, and remove.
2. Pour the oil in the wok and heat. Add the cooked cauliflower, sliced dried fragrant and soaked Kaiyang stir-fry.
3. Next, add an appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, add an appropriate amount of salt, stir-fry and mix well, put in the chives, serve.
Fried dried lettuce
Lettuce, dried fragrant, carrot, onion ginger, fresh chicken juice, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil
1. Peel and wash the lettuce, dry clean the carrots for later use, shred the lettuce, and shred the carrots.
2. Pour oil and scallion ginger in a wok and stir-fry.
3. Add a drop of fresh chicken juice, sugar, stir-fry.
4. Pour the lettuce and carrot shreds, stir-fry with salt, and add some sesame oil to fry well.
Spinach with dried fragrant
Spinach, dried fragrant, fresh soy sauce, salt, sesame oil, pepper oil, cooked white sesame
1. Wash the spinach and boil it in boiling water for 1 minute and remove it.
2. Follow up and remove the fragrant dried hot water. After the spinach is too cold, squeeze out the water and cut into small pieces.
3. Put the changed spinach and dried fragrant into a bowl and add seasonings: salt, fresh soy sauce, sesame oil, a little pepper oil and white sesame, and mix well.
Stir-fried dried fragrant artemisia
Dried fragrant, Artemisia sphaerocarpa, carrots, dried chili, pepper, green onion, salt, soy sauce, garlic
1. Cut Artemisia annua into inch segments, fragrant dried, shred carrots, and chopped shallots.
2. Pour the oil in the pot. When the oil is 50% hot, put the pepper, pepper, shallot and garlic and stir-fry.
3. Stir in dried fragrant and shredded carrots, and fry until the carrots are five mature.
4. Stir-fry with Artemisia sphaerocarpa, stir-fry the vegetables until the maturity and add soy sauce and salt.
Fried Dried Fungus Chicken
Chicken legs, dried fragrant, dried fungus, green pepper, yellow pepper, shallot, dried red pepper, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, oyster sauce, starch, oil, salt
1. Chicken leg boneless, peeled and cut into small pieces, add salt, cooking wine, soy sauce and mix well for a while, wash and tear the fungus in advance.
2. Cut green and yellow pepper into small pieces; cut red pepper into pieces; cut onion into pieces; garlic and ginger.
3. Cut the fragrant into small cubes, fry the golden sides on both sides in a frying pan, heat the oil pan, and fry the chicken in the pan until the color changes.
4. Add a little oil, stir-fry the red peppers in the ginger, garlic, and onion sections, add the dried fragrant and fungus for a while, then add the chicken and green and yellow peppers and stir-fry.
5. Add oyster sauce to water starch and mix well. Finally, stir into the pot and fry evenly.
Stir-fried Dried Green Peppers
Dried fragrant, green pepper, peanut oil, salt, soy sauce, chives
1. Clean dry, cut into strips, green peppers, wash to remove seeds, shred.
2. Heat the pan, pour the oil, simmer on a low fire and dry the pan.
3. Put the oil in the pan, stir-fry the green peppers six times, add the fried fragrant dried, and fry the salt, soy sauce and chives.
Purple Cabbage Dried
Purple cabbage, green pepper, sesame oil, salt, dried fragrant, white vinegar, chicken powder, spicy fresh
1. Shred the ingredients separately for future use.
2. Put spicy fresh seasoning, salt, chicken powder in a small bowl, pour white vinegar, add sesame oil, and stir well.
3. Pour the prepared juice into shredded vegetables and stir well to taste.
Dried incense, parsley, noodle sauce, cooking wine, onion ginger, star anise, fragrant leaves, sugar, soy sauce
1. Cut the dried tofu diagonally into a knife-shaped pattern. After cutting, the reverse side is also cut into a knife-shaped pattern with a depth of about two-thirds, and then cut into long pieces of about 1 cm.
2. Cut the dried tofu into a hot oil pan and fry it when it is light brown red.
3. Keep the base oil in the wok, add the green onion, and make the fragrance with ginger slices, fragrant leaves, star anise and small fire.
4. Add noodle sauce and stir-fry, add broth, cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, and boil over high heat.
5. Put in fried tofu. Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer over medium to low heat to make dried tofu more flavorful. When one third of the soup is left, subtract the onion ginger and other spices.
6. Add parsley, stir-fry evenly over high heat.