200g beef fillet, moderate oil
30g dry red pepper, 5g ginger, 10g chives, 20g garlic, 10g cumin, proper amount of cooked white sesame, appropriate amount of toothpick
1. Wash and drain beef slices, add barbecue sauce and mix well, marinate for 30 minutes;
2. Toothpick is cleaned and soaked with water and then picked up (soaked in water can avoid toothpick scorching);
3. String the meat slices in order on the toothpick, one large slice and one small slice;
4. Pour the oil in the pot and heat, then pour in the toothpick beef;
5. During the frying process, gently stir the beef once or twice to avoid sticking;
6. Deep-fried until golden brown, and the surface of the sliced meat can dry up;
7. Ginger, onion, garlic, pepper and other ingredients are chopped and ready;
8. Put another pot, pour in a little oil, and smash the dried red peppers, minced garlic and shallots;
9. Pour in the toothpick beef and stir fry for a while;
10. Sprinkle with cumin seeds and white sesame seeds. Continue frying for half a minute on high heat. Sprinkle with green onion and mix well.
1. A piece of beef skewer should be strung repeatedly on the toothpick several times, tightly to prevent it from scattering during frying;
2. If there is no barbecue sauce, use oyster sauce, soy sauce and raw powder instead to marinate beef slices.
Spicy pork elbow
10g cooking wine for elbow, one teaspoon of old soy sauce, appropriate amount of raw soy sauce, appropriate amount of onion and ginger, one seasoning, bowl juice: two tablespoons of chili oil, one teaspoon of sugar, appropriate amount of salt, two tablespoons of oyster sauce, one teaspoon of cooking wine , 2 drops of sesame oil, 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar, a little rattan pepper oil, 50g of ice water, an appropriate amount of minced garlic, 1 spoon of cold soy sauce
1. The elbows are cleaned and the hairs are to be removed. The epidermis is burned with fire if possible, and the skin will be relatively clean.
If it is a burnt elbow, use a brush to brush off the burnt surface.
2. First burn the elbow with water to remove blood.
3. Change the water and heat, add the cooking wine, spring onion and ginger, and put the elbow on the fire.
4. Turn to low heat and cook until the elbows are soft and ripe. You can easily pierce it with chopsticks. Don't boil and peel the flowers.
5. We put the seasoning used in the bowl juice in the ingredients list into a bowl, and prepare the bowl juice for later use. You can taste it and adjust the ingredients. It's salty
6. Bone your elbow and cut it into deep plates. Face up. It's easier to remove bones when hot.
7. Pour on the bowl of juice and serve.
Don't cook the elbow too badly, you can easily pierce it. Bone and cut.
Hot skin is soft and glutinous, cold is chewy.
Dried Pleurotus eryngii
Ingredients: Two Pleurotus eryngii mushrooms, two dried red peppers, two cloves of garlic, a little sesame, spring onion, oil, salt, Haitian soy sauce, oyster sauce.
① Prepare the materials, cut red pepper into sections, cut garlic into thick rice, cut green onion and cut flowers. After washing the Pleurotus eryngii, tear it by hand (thickness and thickness), put it into the boiling water pot and quickly simmer;
② Drain the water and set aside, stir-fry the sesame seeds in a pan over low heat, and serve them out for later use. Put an appropriate amount of vegetable oil in the pan and add the dried Pleurotus eryngii;
③ Stir-fry until the surface is brownish, and also put it out for later use. Reheat the pot, put a little oil and burn to 50% heat, add dried pepper segments, garlic and scallion.
④ Stir-fry with Pleurotus eryngii, season with salt, soy sauce and oyster sauce, stir-fry evenly and add sesame and chives.
Mao Xuewang Hot Pot
300g of duck blood, 200g of louver, 100g of cabbage, 100g of soybean sprouts, 100g of Pleurotus eryngii, 100g of soy sauce
The right amount of oil, the right amount of salt, the right amount of hot pepper sauce, the right amount of hemp pepper, the right amount of pepper, the right amount of soy sauce, the right amount of onion, the right amount of ginger, the right amount of broth
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Prepare the chili, hemp pepper, and Lixian hot sauce.
3. Wash the soybean sprouts for future use.
4. Wash and slice Pleurotus eryngii.
5. Cut duck blood into pieces.
6. Douban everything open.
7. Wash and cut the cabbage into pieces.
8. Wash and shred the louvers.
9. Duck the duck blood into boiling water and remove it.
10. Fill the pot with water, boil and add the cabbage and blanch.
11. After removing it, place it directly in a small hot pot.
12. Add another pan and infuse with oil, sauté, crushed hemp pepper and chilli.
13. Sauté the soybean sprouts and stir-fry.
14. Put the fried soybean sprouts on the cabbage in the hot pot.
15. Boil the pan again, add the oil, and stir-fry the Lixian spicy sauce.
16. Fry the red oil and add the onion ginger to stir-fry.
17. Add broth and boil.
18. Duck the duck blood into the water and cook for 2 minutes.
19. Add the bean paste and Pleurotus eryngii.
20. Finally, step into the louvers and cook slightly.
21. Pour all the cooked ingredients into a hot pot covered with soy sprouts and cabbage.
22. Add oil to the pan and heat up.
23. Add the dried chili to fry.
24. Pour the fried chili oil in the hot pot.
Large Crab 500g
Dried red pepper, ginger, garlic, pepper
1. Wash the meat crabs and remove the internal organs and tail. Divided into six. (Put in a little white wine for a few minutes, the finished product will be more fragrant)
2. Douchi, minced ginger, minced garlic dipped in sesame oil, spicy oil for one hour
3. Evenly coat the crab meat with starch
4. Hot oil in the pot, put the peeled garlic cloves, fry until yellow, remove
5. Fry crab meat in oil and fry for about 3 minutes
6. Fry the fragrant dried peppers with the remaining oil in the pot, add the seasoning for soaking for an hour, and continue to fry
7. Add a spoonful of white sugar, then cook in some white wine to add flavor
8. Pour in the raw soy sauce, add the fried crabs and stir fry for 1 minute, and you're done!
The secret sauce can be added to the bean paste, chilli sauce.
Crabs are cut into chunks of the same size to make it easier to taste.
Wrap the raw flour to deepen the sweetness.
Dried green beans
Ingredients: 300 grams of green beans, 30 grams of pork stuffing, 1 tablespoon of raw soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine, 8 dried peppers, 15 peppercorns, 4 cloves of garlic, 1 slice of ginger, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon chicken powder, 4 tablespoons vegetable oil.
① Green beans go to the old tendon, simmer into inches, and drain. Meat filling with wine and soy sauce, marinate for 10 minutes, cut red pepper into sections, pat garlic, and cut ginger;
② Add oil to the hot pan. After the oil is hot, stir-fry the green beans. Pour the remaining oil into the marinated meat and stir-fry. Pour the minced ginger, minced garlic, dried peppers and peppercorns and stir well with the meat foam;
③ Pour the fried green beans, add salt, sugar and chicken flour and stir fry for 20 seconds.
Spicy Spicy Shrimp
7g oil, 4g salt, 2ml sesame oil, 2g fresh spicy powder, 2g spice powder, a little white sesame, a little dried pepper, a little pepper, a little ginger and garlic, a little parsley
1.Fresh live shrimps are kept in clear water for 1 hour and set aside
2. Wash the prawns, remove the shrimp, open the back and pump the intestines for later use
3. Ginger and garlic slices, washed with bursts, dried peppers, washed with parsley and cut into sections
4. Raise the oil in the wok. Put the prawns over the oil until the head shell is translucent. The shrimp body is U-shaped. Remove the oil and set aside for use.
5. Put 5 grams of oil in the pot, 60% hot dry chili, burst of branches, ginger and garlic
6. Shrimp and parsley, stir fry over high heat for 2 minutes
7. Add fresh spicy powder, spice powder, flavor, salt, stir fry evenly, fry until it feels sticky, pour the remaining 2 grams of oil along the pan, and continue frying for 2 minutes
8. Sprinkle white sesame seeds, stir fry, fragrant sesame oil, stir fry evenly, just pan out
1 chicken breast
The right amount of oil, the right amount of salt, one onion, two slices of ginger, one star anise, eight dried red peppers, one small pepper, one garlic clove, one tablespoon of cooking wine, two coriander, a small amount of cooked white sesame, a small amount of wolfberry
Steps to make spicy chicken shreds 11. Prepare chicken breast and ingredients
Spicy chicken shreds Step 22. Add water to the pot, add star anise, ginger slices, cooking wine, half onion, dried pepper and pepper, boil and boil the flavor and put in the chicken breast and cook for 7-8 minutes
Spicy chicken shreds Step 33. After cooking, remove the chicken and let it cool, then tear it into small strips by hand
Steps for making spicy chicken shreds 44. Prepare the remaining spices
Step 55. Add oil to a small saucepan, add dried peppers and peppercorns, stir-fry, change color and smell, remove, and turn off the heat
How to make spicy chicken shreds Step 66. Pour onion, minced garlic, wolfberry, and simmer with oil to the temperature
Steps for making spicy chicken shreds 77. Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and salt to the bowl and pour the spicy oil into the sauce
Steps for making spicy chicken shreds 88. Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and salt to the bowl and pour the spicy oil into the sauce
1. It should not be too long when the chicken is boiled, so as not to get old.
2. You can also use pepper oil and chili oil directly.
3. You can prepare the juice according to your favorite taste.
500g tofu, 40g pork
Appropriate amount of oil, 10ml raw soy sauce, 1g of sugar, 15g of Shexian bean paste, 10g of soy sauce, appropriate amount of salt, appropriate amount of water starch, appropriate amount of shallot, 2g of pepper powder, appropriate amount of ginger
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Minced pork.
3. Cut the tofu into pieces and soak in the brine for 10 minutes, then drain the water.
4. Chopped green onion and ginger, chopped the bean paste in Shexian County.
5. Fry pan to scallion ginger with oil.
6. Pour in minced meat and stir-fry.
7. Then add Shexian Douban Sauce, and Doudou.
8. Stir fry.
9. Add tofu.
10. Add the right amount of water.
11. Add raw soy sauce.
12. Add white sugar.
13. Add the pepper powder after the tofu has been cooked for 5 minutes.
14. Drench in water starch.
15. The spatula pushes the thick tofu soup and turns off the heat.
Tofu is soaked in fresh brine for 5-10 minutes, and it can remove the fishy smell and make the tofu less brittle.
Spicy hot pot
10 chicken wings, 200g tenderloin, 1 potato, half carrot, 100g seafood mushroom, 100g enoki mushroom, 100g baby food, 50g green pepper, 50g fungus, 50g white fungus
Amount of oil, Amount of salt, Amount of onion, Amount of ginger, Amount of garlic, Amount of old soy, Amount of raw soy, Amount of sugar, Amount of watercress, Amount of old lady, Amount of peanut, Amount of sesame, Amount of chopped pepper
1. Prepare the materials
2. Fried peanuts
3. All kinds of ingredients are oiled for future use, and the meat is marinated before oiling. Fungus and white fungus do not need oil.
4. Heat the oil in the pan and add watercress sauce.
5. Stir red oil
6. Put vegetables in the pot
7. Stir fry evenly, add sugar, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, salt seasoning.
8. Stir-fried with pepper
9. Let the old godmother stir fry
10. Stir fry white fungus, fungus, shallot and minced garlic
11.Put out the pan
12. Sprinkle with cilantro, peanuts, and sesame to start