1. Fried pork
1 piece of shredded pork, 1 piece of cabbage, 1 smaller onion, 2 large edible fungus, 1 half red pepper, 1 pinch of ginger, and 1 shallot.
1 tablespoon of starch, salt, cooking wine, monosodium glutamate, raw soy sauce, 1 tsp of sesame oil.
1. The shredded pork, starch, and a little bit of cooking wine are alienated and scratched. Wash and dry the cabbage, cut off the leaves to help, cut into 5 cm long sections, cut the chopped tendons into 0.5 cm wide filaments; shred the fungus; peel the onion, wash and shred; Shredded.
2. Put the oil in the wok and heat it to 70% to 80%. Maintain the medium heat, add ginger and shredded pork, and use a shovel to disperse the pork.
3. When the raw soy sauce is wrapped around the shredded pork, add the cabbage and fungus, stir fry for 1 minute, add the onion shreds, red peppercorns, and stir fry until the onion shreds are soft and turn off the heat. Mix the spring onions in a platter.
2.Silver tooth fried pork
200 grams of lean pork, 250 grams of bean sprouts (silver buds), appropriate amount of ginger, green onions.
1 tsp each of salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine and starch.
1. Pour the pork thoroughly and dry it. Cut the shreds into thicker pieces than the bean sprouts. Use cooking wine, starch, and a little oil to mix well. The bean sprouts are rinsed and pickled with running water, and the tofu is removed.
2. Heat the oil and add ginger and shredded pork. Add the bean sprouts when the pork is fried until it is eight, and fry for 1 to 2 minutes. When the bean sprouts are slightly soft, add salt and monosodium glutamate.
Golden Hook (Hemi) Silver Sprouts, Vermicelli Fried Sprouts
Little fried experience
Bean sprouts soak a little, rinse under running water to remove bean odor and chemical residue. In order to make the taste uncomfortable and to make the vegetables look good, you can cut off both ends when processing, using only the tender stems. There are also a few red pepper peppers that can increase appetite in color.
3. Pork with shredded pepper
5-6 green peppers, half red peppers, 1 shredded pork, 1 pinch of ginger.
1 tsp of soy sauce, salt, MSG each amount.
1. Wash the peppers, remove the pedicles, and cut them into 8-cm long skewers.
2. The shredded pork is well grasped with starch, 1 tsp of oil and soy sauce.
3. Heat the oil, turn to medium heat, and stir-fry the ginger and pork.
4. Add red and green peppers, stir-fry and add salt and monosodium glutamate immediately.
Little fried experience
The pepper is supposed to be fried for a long time, and the spicy flavor will evaporate when cooked. So if you like the spicy and friendly, you should fry quickly, keeping the spice and crispness of the pepper. If you don't like the spicy taste, fry it a little longer. Love is not spicy and crispy, you can cook a little vinegar and add a little sugar when you fry.
4. Minced pork
100 grams of minced meat, 1 small bundle of vermicelli (about 30 grams), small white shrimp skinned cabbage, 300 grams of fried tofu with cabbage, a little ginger.
1 tsp each of salt, monosodium glutamate, and soy sauce.
1. Fans make hair and control dryness; cut the root of pakchoi, wash and dry it, and cut into small pieces of about 3 cm in length.
2. Heat the oil, add minced meat, ginger, and soy sauce, stir-fry, and add cabbage. After it is fried and softened, add a little sesame oil.
3. Cover the pot with low heat and simmer for 2 minutes, add salt and MSG, stir well and turn off the heat.
5. Stir-fried pork with cabbage slices
3 slices of Chinese cabbage, 10 small flowers of agaric fungus, 100 grams of meat slices, half of red pepper, excess of green onion and ginger, 1 tsp of garlic.
1 tablespoon of soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate.
1. Wash and dry the cabbage, slice into oblique slices; remove the red pepper from the pedicles, wash, and cut into pieces.
2. Wash and pickle the fungus.
3. Heat the oil, put the onion and ginger shabu-shabu, and stir-fry the meat until the color becomes pale. Then add the soy sauce. After the meat is wrapped in soy sauce, add the cabbage slices and red pepper slices.
4. When the cabbage is soft, put the fungus, stir in MSG and salt, turn off the heat, put the garlic seeds, and stir well.
6. Dried Vigna
150 grams of minced meat and 400 grams of lentils.
4 dry chili peppers, 1 tablespoon of old soy sauce, excess mustard, peppercorns, lentils, salt, and MSG.
1. Tear off the old tendons at both ends of the cowpea, scoop them into two sections, wash, and dry.
2. Heat 250 grams of oil, put in cowpea, and fry until the skin of cowpea is wrinkled.
3. Heat another pot and use 1 tablespoon of oil to stir-fry the dried chili, pepper, mustard, garlic. Exit the minced meat and stir-fry. Pour in the old soy sauce, stir-fry the lentils. Turn off the heat when the lentils are cooked. , Stir well.
7. Cucumber Fried Meat
100 grams of sliced meat, 1 cucumber, excess onion and ginger.
Take 1 tsp of old soda, and excess of water starch, salt, and MSG.
1. Heat the oil, sauté the onion and ginger and stir-fry the meat.
2. Put cucumber slices, salt and monosodium glutamate, stir fry until the cucumber is broken.
3. Wash the cucumber, cut off both ends, first change the knife into a rhombus and then stand up to cut the rhombus.
4, old soy, water starch and sliced meat.
8. Home-made tofu
250 grams of tofu, 75 grams of meat slices, 10 slices of bamboo shoots, 5 agaric fungus, onion, ginger, each in excess.
1 tablespoon each of bean garlic chili sauce and starch, 1 teaspoon each of soy sauce and sugar, too much MSG.
1. Cut the tofu into slices and fry in a half pot until the skin is pale yellow and remove the oil control; wash the fungus and tear it into small flowers.
2. Heat the oil, sauté the onions and ginger, and stir-fry the meat until white.
3. Heat the oil, stir in the garlic and spicy sauce, and participate in the soy sauce, sugar, and MSG.
4, put bamboo shoots, fungus, tofu, meat slices, stir well and drizzle with a little water, turn to low heat to let the tofu taste, then quench.
9. Casserole tofu
Tofu, cabbage, fatty lean meat slices, shiitake mushrooms are placed in a casserole, poured into broth, salt and monosodium glutamate, and boiled over low heat for 10 minutes.
10. Oyster Mushroom Tofu
250 grams of tofu, 75 grams of meat slices, 8 shiitake mushrooms, 10 slices of bamboo shoots, too much ginger.
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, sugar, salt and MSG.
1. Cut the tofu into slices and fry or fry until the appearance changes.
2. Remove the shiitake mushrooms, change each knife into 2 ~ 3 pieces, and keep the water for soaking the shiitake mushrooms.
3. Heat the oil, add ground ginger and meat slices, fry until the meat slices change color, add oyster sauce.
4. Add shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, white sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, and pour in excess mushroom water, burn over medium heat until the soup thickens, and simmer out.
11. Fried San Ding
75 grams of diced meat, 100 grams of pumpkin, 1 edamame kernel, a little onion and ginger.
1 tablespoon of soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, salt, water starch.
1. Peel and squash the pumpkin and cut into 1 cm cubes.
2. Soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, salt, water starch, and an appropriate amount of water are mixed to make a sauce.
3. Heat the oil, add green onions, ginger, and diced meat, stir-fry slightly, and add pumpkin and edamame together.
4. Put in half a cup of water, cover the pot, simmer on low heat until the edamame kernels are soft, and pour in the sauce.
12. Fried bamboo shoots with fried chicken
Half root of lettuce (200-300 grams), 100 grams of chicken slices, half of red pepper, 5 slices of ginger.
Excessive water starch, salt and monosodium glutamate.
1. Peel and slice the bamboo shoots; slice the red pepper.
2. Scratch chicken slices with water starch.
3. Heat the oil, stir in the ginger and chicken.
4. When the chicken is cooked, add lettuce slices, red pepper slices, seasoning salt and monosodium glutamate, and stir fry.
13. Shredded Lettuce
Cut half of the lettuce into shreds, mix with sugar, salt, and vinegar, or add sesame oil. It is crispy and crispy.
14.Three-color chicken shreds
150 grams of shredded chicken, 1 green pepper, 5 shiitake mushrooms.
Salt and MSG each amount.
1. Wash the green peppers, remove the pedicles, and cut the filaments vertically.
2. Squeeze shiitake mushrooms, squeeze water, remove stalks, and shred.
3. Heat the oil and stir-fry the shredded chicken and shiitake shreds. Once the shreds change color, add the green pepper, add salt and monosodium glutamate, and stir well.
15. Chicken Corn
100 grams of chicken, half a can of sweet corn, 4 tinctures, moderate amount of ginger.
1 tablespoon of water starch, moderate amount of salt and MSG.
1. Cut chicken into small dices or shreds.
2. Peel, peel, wash, and cut into diced slightly larger than corn kernels.
3. Heat the oil, add the ginger and chicken, and stir-fry.
4, stir-fry with corn, salt, monosodium glutamate, stir-fry with water starch (slightly dilute), simmer well.