Shaoxing Drunk Chicken
Ingredients: 2 boneless chicken legs, 2 Angelica sinensis, 6 red dates, ginger slices, shallots, and red pepper.
Seasoning: Material A: 1 tablespoon of Shaoxing wine, half spoon of sesame oil.
Ingredient B: 1 bottle of Shaoxing wine, 1 cup of vegetarian oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar.
1. Wash all ingredients, wash and drain chicken drumsticks, smear A material, green onion, and ginger, transfer to steamer and steam over high heat for about 20-25 minutes, remove and let cool, and leave the soup for future use.
2. Put ingredients and B in the pot and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and let it cool. Add chicken legs and broth, cool in cold water, put it in the freezer for 1 hour, and then move it into the refrigerator for about 6 hours. Remove, cut Pieces.
Baile Smoked Chicken
Ingredients: live chicken, should be of moderate weight, plump, ginger and shallot
Seasoning: A (Clove, Aniseed, Anise, Zanthoxylum, Mandrill, Amomum, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Chenpi, Cinnamon) Salt, Old Chicken Soup, White Sugar.
1. Kill the live chickens and let them bleed, that is, immerse them in hot water and wipe out their feathers. The area where the knife is slaughtered should be 1 cm below the lower beak of the chicken, and the knife edge should not exceed 3 cm. To open the internal organs, use a knife under the right wing of the chicken and the tip of the buttocks. The knife edge should not exceed 3 cm. After removing the internal organs, wash the inside and outside of the chicken with water and drain the water. Then put the chicken legs in the abdomen, don't put the wings on the back, and pull your head under the armpit to make the shape beautiful.
2. Put the chicken in the pot, put the material A into the gauze bag, add other seasonings (the proportion of table salt: about 600 grams of refined salt per 20 kg of white strip chicken), mix with old soup and water (to Drowning chickens as degrees). Bring the soup to a boil over high heat, skim off the foam, cover and simmer over low heat. The specific cooking time depends on the type and size of the chicken, usually 1--2 hours.
3. Remove the cooked chicken and smoke after drying. During fumigation and roasting, the temperature of the fumigation pot is about 120 ° C, and the sugar is divided into the bottom of the pot twice. For every 7.5 kg of cooked chicken, put 50 g of sugar each time. Place the chicken on the iron ladle, and then smoke and roast for about 30 seconds after adding the lid. Smoked chicken can be eaten after being coated with sesame oil or cooked soybean oil.
Texas Grilled Chicken
Ingredients: One tender chicken, 20 grams of ginger slices.
Seasoning: Ingredient A (prickly ash, star anise, tangerine peel, cinnamon, fragrant leaves, cloves, grass fruit, nutmeg, manna, licorice, cumin each 1 g) 50 g maltose, 200 g soy sauce, 500 g water, salt, salad oil Each amount.
1. Take a bowl of maltose, add 3--4 tablespoons of water to the bowl, dilute the maltose, and stir well.
2. Clean the tender chicken, wash the epidermis and inner abdomen, and dry it for later use.
3. Put the water-controlling chicken in maltose water, spread it evenly, and take it out.
4. Put soy sauce in the pot, boil over low heat, put in material A, keep on low heat and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, add water to boil and turn to low heat to continue cooking.
5. Take another clean pot and pour the salad oil to 80% heat. Add the tender chicken to the oil and fry until golden brown. Then remove it and put it in a large cooking pot.
6. Pour "4" into a large saucepan. The soup is better than just the chicken body. If not enough, add an appropriate amount of water, cover the pot, boil the fire, skim off the floating foam, and add a little salt Cook for about 1 hour and 15 minutes until the chicken is crispy.
7. Remove the tender chicken and load it.
Ingredients: 1 fresh broiler chicken, a little ginger, onion and garlic.
Brush leather: honey
Marinade: A (flavor, grass fruit, peppercorn, licorice, star anise, cinnamon, amomum, cardamom, clove, cumin) salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, raw soy sauce, water.
1. Slaughter the chickens, clean them up, drain the water, and dry the epidermis.
2. Wipe the honey evenly on the chicken skin, dry it, and place it on a tin-plated baking sheet. Put it in a preheated oven and heat it to 180 degrees to one side. Color.
5. Pour clear water into the pot and boil, add material A. After boiling, add salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, green onion, and garlic and cook for 1 hour.
6. Remove the dregs and add the roasted and colored chicken. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat for 2 hours, soak for 1 hour after the heat is turned off, and serve hot when you eat.
Goubang smoked chicken
3000 grams of chicken, 20 grams of ginger.
Material A (20 grams of cinnamon, 15 grams of clove, 10 grams of white peony, cinnamon, tangerine peel, grass cardamom, 5 grams each of spiced powder, pepper, nutmeg, amomum, and dried ginger), 100 grams of caster sugar, 60 grams of sesame oil , MSG 15 grams.
1. Kill the cocks and clean them up.
2. Place the chicken on the chopping board with the abdomen upward, cut the middle of the chicken ribs and vertebrae with a knife, and fold it by hand, then use a small wooden stick to put it in the belly to support it, and then open one at the bottom of the chicken. Small mouth, insert the chicken legs cross into the mouth, two wings cross into the mouth, and then dry the surface water for use.
3. Put material A into a cloth bag and tie it into the pot.
4. Put ginger, allspice powder, pepper powder and monosodium glutamate in a pot with purified water and blend.
5. Soak the chicken in the wok for 1 hour, then cook it on a low heat until it is half cooked and add salt, and then continue cooking until it is mature. Take out the hot smoked roast and smear the chicken with sesame oil before smoking.
6. Put the chicken on the ladle in the pot. When the bottom of the pot is reddish, add sugar for 2 minutes, then turn the chicken over and smoke for 2 or 3 minutes.
Crispy Chicken with Sesame
One Qingyuan chicken, a little egg white.
Marinade: Huai salt, roast goose sauce, peanut butter each amount.
Forehead: Garlic, fresh sand ginger, moderate amount, white sesame 1 or 2.
Skinning material: roast chicken crispy water, egg white.
1. Wash the chicken, marinate it with marinade, simmer the chicken in a pot of boiling water, hook it with a double ring, heat the chicken crispy water, hang it in a ventilated place and blow until the skin is dry.
2. Brush the chicken evenly with egg white, cover with white sesame, and blow dry with a fan again.
3. Preheat the oven to 210 ° C. Put the chicken in the oven and cook it out. Drizzle and fry until it is crispy.
Jiangnan Baihua Chicken
One Qingyuan chicken, 400 grams of shrimp gum, 50 grams of crab meat, and one egg white. , Night fragrant flower or dahlia chrysanthemum petals,
Salt, flavor powder, sesame oil, Shao wine, dry powder, wet powder, pepper powder, raw oil each amount.
1. Slaughter the chicken, cut from the neck to the tail on the back of the chicken, slowly peel the chicken skin from the chicken wings on both sides, cut off the chicken head, wings, and chicken tails before steaming.
2. Remove the fat from the chicken skin, spread the whole chicken skin on the cutting board, and poke a few small holes with the tip of the knife
, Make the chicken skin not too shrink after steaming, then spread the chicken skin down, and then pat a thin dry powder on the chicken skin.
3. Mix the shrimp gelatine and crab meat evenly and spread on the chicken skin. Cover the chicken skin slightly. Finally, use egg white to smooth the shrimp and crab meat stuffed on the chicken skin.
4. Boil the oil in the saucepan to 60% heat, add "3" to fry until golden, remove, raise the oil temperature to 70% hot, then put "3" to force out the oily content inside, cut the cutting board into three, Each strip is then cut into 8 pieces of Japanese shape, and the skin of the chicken will be raised upwards, and the chicken head, wings, and chicken tail will be placed in the dish, and the chicken will be served in the original shape.
Essence of Qingyuan Chicken with Soy Sauce
Half Qingyuan chicken, 200g fresh mushrooms, 100g each of dried onion slices and garlic slices, a little coriander stalk.
40 grams of butter, the right amount of emu oil.
1. Wash the chicken, remove the bones and cut into pieces.
2. Wash fresh mushrooms and cut into small strips for later use.
3, fry the chicken strips, separate the oil and set aside.
4. From the oil pan, sauté the garlic slices and dried onion slices, then put in butter, chicken strips, mushrooms, parsley, season with tartar sauce, stir fry, and serve.
Ginger Tea with Chicken
300 grams of chicken pieces, ginger slices, fried tea leaves, celery festival a little each.
Salt, chicken flour, soy sauce, Guangdong rice wine, two soups, camellia oil each amount.
1. Wash the chicken pieces, put them in boiling water and boil the blood.
2. Boil the oil to 60% heat, add the ginger slices and chicken pieces to the oil, and drain the oil.
3, hot pot, add camellia oil to heat, add chicken nuggets, ginger flakes, splash rice wine, stir in the right amount of two soups, adjust the taste with salt, chicken powder, and stir until the soup is dry, Put it out of the pot and put it in the hot claypot. Sprinkle fried tea and celery, then cover and cover the dish.
Half a Qingyuan chicken, 75 grams of bamboo flour, and a little ginger and green onions.
15 grams of tea oil, cooking wine, salt, flavor powder, pepper powder each amount.
1. Marinate the chicken with salt, cooking wine, ginger slices, and pepper for half an hour and set aside.
2. Heat the tea oil in the pot, add ginger slices, and stir-fry the chicken slowly over medium heat. Stir-fry until the skin of the chicken is discolored. After the chicken is firm, pour in boiling water, add bamboo Sheng, season with salt and flavor powder, and heat. Boil the lid and simmer for a while (to prevent the bottom of the paste, turn it slightly with a shovel).
3. After about 15 minutes, the chicken leg can be easily inserted with chopsticks, which means that the heat is ready. Remove the chicken, chop the pieces, put it in a plate, and drizzle the soup to serve.
A chicken (about 1 kg), 40 grams of red pickled peppers, 250 grams of raw peanut kernels, 70 grams of garlic cloves, 70 grams of green pepper rings, 50 grams of chives, 30 grams of garlic seedlings and ginger slices
Fish is 80 grams of fish sauce, 300 grams of water, 400 grams of lettuce oil
1. Slay chicken, slaughter, remove hairs, viscera, flush blood, and change the knife into pieces.
2.Put the lettuce seed oil to 50% heat, stir the chicken over low heat and fry until the skin color is golden, add the red pickled pepper section, the garlic seedling section, and the ginger slices. Color the chicken pieces, add water to immerse the chicken pieces, add raw peanut kernels, garlic cloves and boil, then turn to low heat for 30 minutes, turn off the heat and set aside.
3. Spread green pepper rings and scallions before turning the dishes.
Fish is fish hot sauce:
1. 350 grams of red dates are pitted and chopped, 300 grams of dried shiitake mushrooms are broken into powder, (fish is) 250 grams of dried fish are picked out of impurities and broken into powder.
2. Put 1500 grams of salad oil in the pot and simmer to 50%. Add 200 grams of ground ginger, 150 grams of scallion, and stir-fry. Add 2,000 grams of chopped bean paste (chopped), 800 grams of Lee Kum Kee spicy sauce, and Guilin chili sauce. 400 grams and red dates are sautéed and fragrant. Add mushroom powder and dried fish powder to continue frying for 5 minutes.
Full House Fragrant Chicken
One wolf mountain chicken, 100 grams of water mushroom, pig skin, one egg, two chives, dried pepper and dried red pepper a little.
900 grams of broth, 80 grams of fragrance chicken sauce, 35 grams of fragrance chicken ingredients, each amount.
1. Pour the fragrant chicken juice prepared in advance into the bucket for use.
2. Sprinkle dried peppercorns, dried red pepper sections, cleaned pig skin, golden mushrooms in the hot casserole, drizzle the fragrant chicken juice, tune the fragrant chicken material, and heat up the broth. , Stir well.
3. Clean and clean the wolf mountain chicken that has been opened. Put the eggs in the wolf mountain chicken's belly, put it in a clay pot, add an appropriate amount of broth, cover, and boil on medium heat. Change to low heat and heat for 2--2.5 hours.
4. After heating for about 30 minutes, open the lid and use a toothbrush to brush the spices on the wall of the clay pot into the soup in the pot. During the heating process, brush at least twice to make it more flavorful and keep the soup on the back of the chicken. Pour on top for more even flavor. Use a large spoon to keep turning the wolf pheasant, because the pig skin is added to prevent the paste from being cooked.
After 5 or 2 hours, change to a high fire to collect the juice. Use a spoon to continuously pour the soup on the back of the chicken until the soup becomes thick, like the abalone sauce. Put the chives, cover and cover the sand. Place the pot in a bamboo basket and serve.
Pianxiang chicken sauce:
Pour 180 grams of Shaoxing rice wine, 40 grams of Lee Kum Kee oyster sauce, 45 grams of Jiale spicy freshness, 20 grams of Jiale freshness, 60 grams of Donggu Yipin fresh, and stir well.
Flavored Chicken Ingredients:
Add white cardamom, thyme, star anise, cinnamon, fragrant leaves, nutmeg, lemongrass, cumin, spirit grass, pepper, dried turmeric, clove, fragrant fruit, grass fruit, rosemary, dried south ginger, grass cardamom, Fragrant sand is pulverized into powder, take 15 grams, add 2 grams of salt, 5 grams of chicken essence, 1 gram of scented spice, 3 grams of sugar, stir well to form a fragrant chicken.
Linyi Fried Chicken
1.5 kilograms of grass chicken, 50 grams of dried chili peppers, garlic slices, green pepper slices and red pepper slices.
300 grams of peanut oil, 12 grams of pepper, 5 grams of cinnamon, 5 grams of white peony, 15 grams of fried chicken stock, 2 kilograms of broth, 300 grams of soy sauce, 10 grams of MSG, 5 grams of chicken essence, and 3 grams of salt.
1. Heat the clean pot, add peanut oil and heat over high heat, add peppercorn, cinnamon, white scallion, onion ginger, stir-fry, add chicken noodles, stir-fry over medium heat for 3 minutes, stir-fry until the muscle meat shrinks and turns white, put in dry The chilli pepper smelts the scent of pepper.
2. Add stir-fried chicken ingredients (big anise, pepper, cinnamon, paeonia, cardamom, amomum, grass fruit and ground into powder), add soy sauce, broth, mix with salt, turn to low heat and simmer 40--50 minute.
3. After 40 minutes, collect the juice on high fire, stir-fry the garlic slices, green and red pepper slices, stir-fry with chicken essence and monosodium glutamate, drizzle the oil, raise the pan, and serve in the pot.
Ginger Hot Chicken
One rooster (net weight is about 1400 grams, each chicken can be served in two servings), 120 grams of ground ginger, 100 grams of green bamboo shoots, 25 grams of millet peppers, 20 grams of ginger slices and green onion segments, and a little coriander leaves.
8 grams of salt, 5 grams of soy sauce, 3 kilograms of water, 20 grams of rapeseed oil, 5 grams of sesame oil, and an appropriate amount of wet starch.
1. Wash half of the cock, put it into the pot, add water, ginger slices, and shallots and cook on high heat for 15-20 minutes. When the chicken is cut off, remove it and let it cool naturally. Change the knife into pieces.
2. Add another pot, add rapeseed oil and burn to 30% heat, add small yellow ginger and small fire fragrant incense, add chicken pieces and fry for 20 seconds, pour the chicken stock soup to half of the chicken, transfer Stir-fry with salt until the soup is about to dry, add soy sauce and stir well, thicken the vinegar, add 8 grams of vinegar, sprinkle coriander leaves and linseed oil and mix well.
Country Goose Old Cock
An old rooster is 1500 grams, burdock is 500 grams, green onions and ginger are 50 grams each, and green and red pepper pieces are each 50 grams.
5 grams of fried chicken powder, 50 grams each of hemp and pepper, 50 grams of soy sauce, 50 grams of soy sauce, 100 grams of oyster sauce, and 500 grams of mixed oil.
1. Slaughter and cure the chickens and chop them into even-sized pieces for later use.
2. Peel the burdock and change it to a small cube of 0.2 squares. Add soup for 10 minutes.
3. Heat the pot and add the mixed oil to the 80% heat. Add the pepper, pepper, green onion, ginger, dried pepper, and chicken pieces to stir-fry. Then add the fried chicken powder, soy sauce and broth. The pot is pressed for 18 minutes, deflated, and the old pumping slag is set aside.
4. Put another pot, add peanut oil, fresh pepper, green onion, ginger, chicken pieces, stir-fry the oyster sauce, fried chicken stock soup, sirloin for 10 minutes, add the old soy to adjust the color, and put the red pepper pieces , Stir-fry evenly and serve.