In our house, the most eaten of okra is blanched or cold. It is the first time I have seen this practice of okra. It is really amazing to me, just like the flowers blooming. The key is also very simple to make, with mashed potatoes, nutritious and delicious, and the disc will be served after a while, suitable for children and the elderly. Hurry up and try it!
[Okra mashed potatoes]
[Preparation materials]: One potato, the right amount of okra, 1 spoon of pepper, the right amount of salt, 2 spoons of raw soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce, and 1 spoon of starch.
1. Select fresh potatoes, wash and peel and cut into small pieces. It can also be cut into slices, as small as possible and thinner, it is easier to steam.
2. Put the cut potatoes into the pot and steam them until they are cooked through. Chopsticks can pass through. When I cook, I steam it directly on the rice cooker. When the rice is cooked, the potatoes are also steamed. It is more convenient. It doesn't matter if the steam is soft.
3. Put the steamed potatoes in a large bowl and mash them into a mashed potato with a spoon or rolling pin while hot. The more delicate the better.
4. Add the right amount of salt and pepper to season the mashed potatoes. You can also add tomato sauce and ham sausage. If you like meat foam, you can stir-fry it.
5. Soak the okra in salt water for a while after washing. The okra is fresh, and the tip is soft when it touches the tip.
6. Put a proper amount of water in the pot. After the water boils, put the washed okra into the water and simmer until it is broken. Put a little cooking oil in the pan, and the cooked okra will look better.
7. Remove the okra from the water and cut into pieces of uniform size. Try to choose the same thickness, the tail can not be used alone to eat cold, do not waste, cut Okra is a very beautiful pentagon.
8. Prepare a bowl, put on a thin fresh-keeping bag, and spread the okra in your eyes. Until the whole bowl is covered, one by one.
9. Then spoon the prepared mashed potatoes into the bowl and press firmly while making them.
10. Finally, buckle the bowl on the plate and remove the fresh-keeping bag. A nice plate of okra mashed potatoes looks just fine.
Finally, you can drizzle the homemade sauce according to your taste. The sauce can be made of tomato or spicy, you can choose it yourself! I use garlic to simmer, add seasoned oyster sauce and salt, and add water starch to make a sauce.
1. You can add your favorite seasonings to mashed potatoes.
2. The okra is slightly thick and uneven, and it has little effect. The final effect surface will be relatively flat.
3. If you do n’t have a fresh-keeping bag, you can use plastic wrap. If it does n’t work, you can also brush some oil in the bowl to avoid the okra sticking to the bowl during the buckle.